• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Track Round Up Donations: P3 and Online Orders | Troubleshooting 2008 Orders

In summary, P3 stands for "Pampered Chef's Round Up from the Heart" program that allows customers to round up their orders and donate the difference to Feeding America. This can be done at parties or through online orders. To track round up donations through P3, log in to your consultant account on the Pampered Chef website and go to the "My Business" tab. You can also make a P3 round up donation for online and party orders. If a P3 donation from a previous order is not showing up, contact customer service at 1-888-687-2433. Additionally, you can ask your consultant about hosting a fundraiser party to make a larger donation to Feeding America through P3.
imported_iteachurkid
I'm trying to track my round up donations and ran the report and realized that an online order where the girl rounded up wasn't included (I was trying to see if online orders that were rounded up showed up on the donations report). I clicked on the Online Orders tab and the last time it shows I had an online order was 4/28/2008. I've synched my website with P3 and it still didn't update. Am I doing something wrong? Anyone else have this issue??

Never mind...as soon as I posted this, they all appeared :) Still don't know if they actually show up on the donations report, but they are at least on my Pampered Partner.

1. What is P3 and how does it work for track round up donations?

P3 stands for "Pampered Chef's Round Up from the Heart" program. It allows customers to round up their orders to the nearest dollar and donate the difference to Feeding America. This can be done when placing orders at a party or through online orders.

2. How can I track my round up donations through P3?

To track your round up donations through P3, you can log in to your consultant account on Pampered Chef's website and go to the "My Business" tab. From there, click on "P3 Round Up" and you will be able to see a breakdown of all your donations.

3. Can I make a P3 round up donation for my online order?

Yes, you can make a P3 round up donation for your online order. During the checkout process, you will be prompted to round up your order to the nearest dollar. Simply click "Yes" and your donation will be added to your total.

4. I placed an order in 2008 and I believe I made a P3 round up donation, but it is not showing up. What should I do?

If you placed an order in 2008 and your P3 round up donation is not showing up, please contact our customer service team at 1-888-687-2433. They will be able to assist you in locating your donation and making sure it is properly recorded.

5. Can I make a P3 round up donation for my party order?

Yes, you can make a P3 round up donation for your party order. Your consultant will have the option to add a P3 donation during the checkout process. If you would like to make a larger donation, you can also ask your consultant about hosting a fundraiser party where a portion of the sales will be donated to Feeding America through P3.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Melissa78
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
nene960
  • chefkathy
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
finley1991
  • Symara