• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Online Show Orders--Not Getting Emails

In summary, if you are not receiving emails for your online show orders, check your spam folder and ensure your email address is correct. You can change your email address by updating your profile or contact customer service for assistance. If you accidentally deleted the email, you can still access your order by logging into your account. If the email is missing important information, contact customer service. You can opt out of receiving these emails, but may miss important updates and information about your orders.
chefkathy
Hey ladies,

This is the 2nd time this has happened to me, so I thought I'd let you all know.

I got an online order on 6/12. I didn't get the email notifying me until almost a week later and we had already closed the show!

Another online order was placed on 6/20 and I still have not received the email for that one. I happened to notice it tonight when I logged into CC to retrieve an order on another show.

I will be calling Tech Support to see what's going on, but just wanted to give y'all a heads up too. Guess I will be checking all shows on my PWS before I close them now.

I've had that happen too many times. So now I always check. Hope you can salvage the OOO

Yes, the one on the show that was already closed still wants her stuff. :)

That's only happened to me once, but I'm glad you posted this. I need to check more often just incase.

Thanks Deb! I just checked mine, open and closed and I'm good!

I rarely check... thanks for the heads-up! :)

1. Why am I not receiving emails for my online show orders?

There could be a few reasons why you are not receiving emails for your online show orders. First, make sure to check your spam or junk folder to see if the emails were accidentally marked as spam. Also, double check that the email address associated with your account is correct. If you are still not receiving emails, please reach out to our customer service team for further assistance.

2. Can I change the email address associated with my online show orders?

Yes, you can change the email address associated with your online show orders by logging into your account and updating your profile information. If you need further assistance, please contact our customer service team.

3. I accidentally deleted the email for my online show order. How can I access it again?

If you accidentally deleted the email for your online show order, don't worry! You can still access your order by logging into your account on our website and navigating to your order history. From there, you can view and print your order confirmation.

4. I received an email for my online show order, but it is missing important information. What should I do?

If your email for your online show order is missing important information, please reach out to our customer service team for assistance. They can help ensure that all necessary information is included in your order confirmation.

5. Can I opt out of receiving emails for my online show orders?

Yes, you can opt out of receiving emails for your online show orders by adjusting your email preferences in your account settings. Keep in mind that opting out of these emails may result in missing important updates and information about your orders.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebbieJ
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • Gagescorpages
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
Mel5497
  • chefkathy