• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Show Orders on My Pws--Not Getting Emails

Hi Deb:This is happening to me too, only the order isn't showing up on PWS either. My host for the 27th e-mailed Friday to let me know that her co-worker not only placed an order but also indicated she wanted to book a show! She confirmed that they went through For Our Hosts on my website. I'm also going to call Support tomorrow.
DebbieJ
Hey ladies,

This is the 2nd time this has happened to me, so I thought I'd let you all know.

I got an online order on 6/12. I didn't get the email notifying me until almost a week later and we had already closed the show!

Another online order was placed on 6/20 and I still have not received the email for that one. I happened to notice it tonight when I logged into CC to retrieve an order on another show.

I will be calling Tech Support to see what's going on, but just wanted to give y'all a heads up too. Guess I will be checking all shows on my PWS before I close them now.

Hi Deb:

This is happening to me too, only the order isn't showing up on PWS either. My host for the 27th e-mailed Friday to let me know that her co-worker not only placed an order but also indicated she wanted to book a show! She confirmed that they went through For Our Hosts on my website.

I'm also going to call Support tomorrow.

This was happening about 6 months ago too. I had missed on online order at that time. After that, I always check them before I close a show.

This hit me about 6 months ago too. I never received a notice and I didn't see the order because the show had closed. A month later I happened to go to my 'closed shows' on my PWS. There I discovered a $200 order for the stoneware (Jan special)...but it was already March 2nd and I couldn't do anything about it. (I could have cried...oh wait, I think I did!)

susanr613 said:
Hi Deb:

This is happening to me too, only the order isn't showing up on PWS either. My host for the 27th e-mailed Friday to let me know that her co-worker not only placed an order but also indicated she wanted to book a show! She confirmed that they went through For Our Hosts on my website.

I'm also going to call Support tomorrow.

Could this be the problem? Guests do not go through "for our hosts" - they do not need the password, just the host's name. I haven't had this happen (yet :eek: ) but I always stress that the password and host area is for the host and tell them not to send that info to their guests.

Related to Show Orders on My Pws--Not Getting Emails

What are "Show Orders" on my PWS and why am I not receiving emails about them?

"Show Orders" refer to orders that are placed through a Pampered Chef party or show hosted by a consultant. These orders are typically linked to a specific party and are not part of regular customer orders. If you are not receiving emails about these orders, it could be due to a technical issue or an error in your email settings.

How can I check if I have opted in to receive emails about "Show Orders"?

To check your email settings, log into your PWS account and go to "My Account" and then "Email Preferences." Make sure the box next to "Receive Show Order Emails" is checked. If it is not, click on the box to opt in and save your changes.

I have opted in to receive emails about "Show Orders," but I am still not getting them. What could be the issue?

If you have opted in to receive show order emails but are still not receiving them, it could be due to a technical issue or your email provider may be blocking these emails. You can try adding "[email protected]" to your email contacts or safe sender list to ensure that the emails are not being blocked.

Can I receive "Show Order" emails at a different email address?

Yes, you can update your email preferences to receive show order emails at a different email address. Simply log into your PWS account and go to "My Account" and then "Email Preferences." Click on "Edit" next to "Show Order Emails" and enter the new email address where you would like to receive these emails.

I am still not receiving "Show Order" emails after checking my settings and adding the email address to my contacts. What should I do?

If you are still not receiving show order emails, please contact Pampered Chef customer service for further assistance. They can help troubleshoot any technical issues and ensure that you are properly set up to receive these emails.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefkathy
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
finley1991
  • minirottie
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • Liquid Sky