• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

No Email From My Pws About New Order

In summary, if you haven't received an email about your new order from your Pampered Chef consultant, it could be due to an incorrect email address, the email being in your spam folder, or the order being processed by the consultant. Typically, you can expect to receive an email within 24-48 hours after placing an order. You can change the email address associated with your account to receive notifications, and having an email address is necessary to receive order updates. If you still haven't received an email after 48 hours, reach out to your consultant or contact customer service for assistance.
minirottie
I just happened to go in an check my shows online last night and there was a VERY nice order on one of my shows. As of this morning though, I still have yet to see the e-mail come in that an order was received. Any idea why that might be??

Thanks y'all

I have not received any emails either although I noticed two go through yesterday on my shipping status.

same here!

I've noticed a delay on the e-mails since they implemented the new credit card system. Not sure if it's related or just coincidence on timing. But they don't send the e-mails anymore until a certain point in the shipping process. I guess it's in case the customer catches the order before it's been processed & they cancel it? Not sure ... just a guess.

Kind of odd since it's an order placed on a show - you would hate to miss out on that for your hosts! It's always good to make a practice of checking your PWS for shows that are closing to make sure nothing is missed!

I reported this it tech support-

maybe all affected should do the same-

nancycookspc said:
I reported this it tech support-

maybe all affected should do the same-

I just emailed as well!

Just an update that the order from last just showed up in my inbox now

thanks everyone, I was going to ask about the same question this morning. It must of been due to those solar flars that is causing computer problems these days. Have a great day everyone.

Yup just got mine too!

1. Why haven't I received an email from my Pampered Chef consultant about my new order?

There could be a few reasons why you haven't received an email about your new order from your Pampered Chef consultant. First, make sure that the email address associated with your account is correct. If it is, check your spam or junk folder to see if the email ended up there. You can also reach out to your consultant directly to confirm that the order was placed and to request a copy of the email.

2. How long does it usually take to receive an email about my new Pampered Chef order?

The timing of the email about your new Pampered Chef order can vary depending on several factors, such as the volume of orders your consultant is processing and the shipping method chosen for your order. In general, you can expect to receive an email within 24-48 hours after your order has been placed.

3. Can I change the email address where I receive notifications about my Pampered Chef orders?

Yes, you can update the email address associated with your Pampered Chef account by logging into your account and navigating to the "My Account" section. From there, you can update your email address under the "Personal Information" tab. Keep in mind that this will also update the email address where you receive all Pampered Chef notifications, not just order emails.

4. Do I need to have an email address to receive notifications about my Pampered Chef orders?

Yes, in order to receive notifications about your Pampered Chef orders, you will need to have a valid email address associated with your account. If you do not have an email address, you can reach out to your consultant for updates on your order or contact Pampered Chef customer service for assistance.

5. What should I do if I still haven't received an email about my Pampered Chef order?

If it has been more than 48 hours since you placed your order and you still haven't received an email from your consultant, reach out to them directly to confirm that the order was placed and to request a copy of the email. If you are unable to reach your consultant, you can contact Pampered Chef customer service for assistance in receiving your order confirmation email.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Beaglemom49779
  • DebbieJ
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • deanna_g