• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

This Show! Oy Vey!Sales Were $865 When I Left Her House. Online

In summary, the host had an online order that got them over $900 and today a call came in for $162. The guest canceled the order and then the host emailed the guest with a special offer. The host is upset because she doesn't understand why PC doesn't allow for the host special. The host is going to try and call the guest again and hopefully get it all closed out.
chefkathy
This show! Oy vey!Sales were $865 when I left her house. Online orders got us over $900.Then today someone calls and CANCELS a $162 order. THEN my host just emailed me with her order using her FPV towards her host special and half price items, even after I told her as I closed up with her at her show that she couldn't do that. The email said she will greatly reduce her order if she can't do it that way.Grreeat......what do I say to her now? I didn't have a chance to tell the guest who called me that this would be royally screwing the host as I was just totally caught off guard. not sure what to do. I don't need to turn this in for September, so I'm not worried about timing but I would like to be done!

Oy vey is right! I would talk to the guest first~ask her if she would rather place a smaller order and book a show if the finanaces just aren't there right now.

Now, I wish I knew what to tell you about the host~seems she just doesn't "get it". Maybe explain the host benefits in a step down type of way~"you use all of yout FPV, then you get half-price, then you get the discount and as an added benefit, you get the host special"???? I dunno!

The host I closed with last night wanted to do the same thing. Personally I don't understand why PC doesn't allow that.

But anyway, I just apologized ("I'm sorry I didn't explain it better [even though I HAD] but the free benefit can't be used for the half and 60% off items - they're such a great deal already. I wish they could."). She thought a minute and said ok. Then I said "What would you like to get for free now" and her response was "I get more? WOW".

Oh Deb! Didn't you say that she has a cc issue? What if you wait a few days to get it worked out?

{{{{HUGS}}}}} Deb! :)

Oh my, Deb -- been there. Why does this always happen at the end of the month???

Hugs to you!

pampmomof3 said:
Oh Deb! Didn't you say that she has a cc issue? What if you wait a few days to get it worked out?

Yes, this is the one with the issue. She said her direct deposit got screwed up. I am going to look at it all today and call the guest again...see how much her order would have to be to not screw up our host.

More later....need coffee now before tackling this. :)

I always explain it that we don't allow Double dipping. You can't use your free to pay for the half.
Half from PC and half from you.
Then I tell them that they only pay tax on their half. PC pays the rest!

Good luck with her some are just a PIA

So Deb, what ended up happening?

Still in progress....I left a message for the guest because my host is just $25 away from the next level. But I'm pretty sure the guest is on vacation. I'm really kicking myself for not talking to her further when she called me.I emailed the host late last night and she emailed me back that she is okay with the reduced benefits. I just wish I knew someone who needed $25 worth of stuff so I could add it for her. I feel badly.I have to call the host and get it all closed out tonight or tomorrow. I still have to follow up with some "maybes" for bookings from her show.

No call back from guest, the host is okay with the reductions. Her main objective was to get new cookware and she's getting it. She did spend a little over her FPV so I made a little bit of it up. Mo biggie.Still no luck on the maybe's from her show, though. I am sick of people not wanting to commit to a date lately!

1. How can I host a Pampered Chef party?

Hosting a Pampered Chef party is easy! Simply reach out to a Pampered Chef consultant and schedule a date for your party. You can host the party at your home or online.

2. How much does it cost to host a Pampered Chef party?

Hosting a Pampered Chef party is completely free! There are no fees or costs associated with hosting a party. As a host, you will also have the opportunity to earn free and discounted products based on your party sales.

3. What types of products does Pampered Chef offer?

Pampered Chef offers a wide range of kitchen tools, cookware, bakeware, and pantry items. We also have a variety of gift sets and seasonal items. Our products are designed to make cooking and meal preparation easier and more enjoyable.

4. Do I need to purchase products at a Pampered Chef party?

There is no obligation to purchase products at a Pampered Chef party. However, if you choose to make a purchase, you will be supporting the host and their business. Plus, you will have the opportunity to try out our products and see how they can enhance your cooking experience.

5. How can I become a Pampered Chef consultant?

If you are interested in becoming a Pampered Chef consultant, you can reach out to a current consultant or visit our website to learn more. We offer training, support, and a flexible schedule for our consultants. It's a great opportunity to earn additional income and be a part of a fun and rewarding company.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
baychef
  • caraighan
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
scottcooks
  • dannyzmom
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies