• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I Had a Show Last Night. 4 Guests, Including the Host's Aunt Who's

In summary, the author had a show last night and it went well. They had 4 guests, all of whom enjoyed the show and agreed to book it. There were no bookings or agreements submitted yet, but the author is optimistic about this.
PamperedK
Silver Member
I had a show last night. 4 guests, including the host's aunt who's house we were at. $11 in orders, no bookings and 3 SIGNED agreements! WOW! I basically turned the show into a recruiting interview!! They're off getting their shows booked right now and then we'll submit the agreements this weekend. Except for the Aunt - she wants to sign in June as she's moving. But she signed her agreement now and she'll just let me know when she's ready to submit.

WOW!

What a great post to read! How wonderful for you and them!

legacypc46 said:
What a great post to read! How wonderful for you and them!

I'm so excited for these girls. They're a very low-income group living in a terrible part of town. I hope this can bring them some extra support. They're all stay at home mom's too, so they are looking for a way to get out of the house.

WOW now that's a story to send into H.O.!!
CONGRATS for turning the situation around :)

That is so great!!! I am so happy for all of you!!!:)

annew said:
WOW now that's a story to send into H.O.!!
CONGRATS for turning the situation around :)

maybe I will do that! ;) I'll definitely wait until they have their shows booked and the agreements are actually submitted before I do anything! haha

Amazing! :)

Kudos to you!!! Great thinking on changing the focus of the show.

Wow! Congratulations!

Great job! Lemons into Lemonade (and overrides!!!!! :money:)

WOW is RIGHT!!

CONGRATULATIONS and yes, you do need to submit that story!!

Amazing!! Congratulations!

WOW...glad I was sitting down for that post!!! You are my newest hero!!:love0010:
Ok...I am sticking my tongue out :p I am ready for you to sprinkle the pixie dust on me!!!:party::pray:

Aw you guys are so nice! I don't FEEL like I did anything super special - isn't that weird? I was just really honest, I guess. Plus when I left my house I said I wasn't coming home without a signed agreement. haha

Winnipegk said:
I was just really honest, I guess. Plus when I left my house I said I wasn't coming home without a signed agreement. haha

And those are the pixie dust crystals right there. The honesty and the determination. Love to read some of what you may have said or in what ways you were honest. Sometimes we think everyone must say what we say, but it may be new to some of our ears.

baychef said:
And those are the pixie dust crystals right there. The honesty and the determination. Love to read some of what you may have said or in what ways you were honest. Sometimes we think everyone must say what we say, but it may be new to some of our ears.

I was trying to think of that. Honestly - maybe some would call this pre-judging, but I would say I was...customizing my recruiting talk to the crowd. Like I said, this is a very low-income group, plus they absolutely LOVED the product and said they couldn't really afford it, so I showed them commission statements and said something like "not many legal jobs you can do where you have so much fun and make so much money in so little time" hahaha and then talked about the great deal the kit was. I added up just a few products that were on the table and told them that those 4 things cost more than the kit and you get so much more. Deals, deals, deals.

I NEED to get my commission statements to show!! (hitting my head with a V-8 moment). And you are right, you do have to gear it to your crowd. Love how you "showed them the money" so to speak with calculating our products, etc. Great job and thanks for sharing!

baychef said:
I NEED to get my commission statements to show!! (hitting my head with a V-8 moment). And you are right, you do have to gear it to your crowd. Love how you "showed them the money" so to speak with calculating our products, etc. Great job and thanks for sharing!

Yeah it was pretty cool when I thought about it. I had never really done the math before but (now it may be different in the US) if you add up the higher priced items, you have something like 4 or 5 things that are more than the kit:

Mandoline
Utility Knife
Food Chopper
Bar Pan
Cutting Board

Plus you get all the other stuff....I'm going to try that at my next show and see how it goes over!

I mean, we don't want to recruit because it's a great deal...but why not give it a shot for those who are saying they can't afford everything they want??

Had an interview with a referral last night and she's now off booking her 4 shows! I have to call all 3 of these girls tomorrow to submit agreements! TPC might not be so far away!

Good for you!!!! I printed my commission statement from March and then crossed off in pencil the percentage of commission that I had earned to make it the percentage they would earn.

I had 5 kitchen shows which were not my best and my show average actually stunk. I highlighted my show average and wrote the company's show average.

Also crossed off the online orders, over rides, production bonus, etc. So a commission check for them starting out would have netted them almost $500 for 5 nights out of the house. I also can speak to the fact that if someone sticks to it "no matter what" they can bring their check up to the $1750 mine was...and beyond!!!

I have 4 parties between tonight and Sunday night so keep your fingers crossed!!!:pray:

baychef said:
Good for you!!!! I printed my commission statement from March and then crossed off in pencil the percentage of commission that I had earned to make it the percentage they would earn.

I had 5 kitchen shows which were not my best and my show average actually stunk. I highlighted my show average and wrote the company's show average.

Also crossed off the online orders, over rides, production bonus, etc. So a commission check for them starting out would have netted them almost $500 for 5 nights out of the house. I also can speak to the fact that if someone sticks to it "no matter what" they can bring their check up to the $1750 mine was...and beyond!!!

I have 4 parties between tonight and Sunday night so keep your fingers crossed!!!:pray:

It was tough but I managed to find 2 "clean" commission statments that just had 4 shows and 8 shows respectively with no overrides, online orders or anything, so it was a bit easier. I also highlighted the average show to show them what you make "per show" on average.

It really works well. I always say "I don't do this to brag but..." and then they laugh. And then I say "there are commission cheques out there that are much larger than mine and some that are smaller - it's all up to you and what you want to get out of it" so they know that they're not limited to this but they're also not guaranteed this if they don't put in the effort.

Keep us posted - I'd love to hear the reaction of your guests.

wow, that's amazing!! Congratulations! Keep up the great work!:)

I submitted one agreement last night and have 2 more to go this week - but I can't reach one of the girls. I actually think she may have been drunk when I talked to her! haha

Well, I showed my commission statement, but to no avail. To be honest, by Sunday I was beat!!! The last party I did Sunday night was with consultants from Latasia, Celebrate Home, Partylite/Two Sister's Gourmet (which they are a knock off of TS and I like TS food better) another was at a passion convention (Brown Bag) and she also does Cookie Lee jewelry. One lady discussed how she was hosting a Silpada party.:(

I do have a couple wimpy leads that I need to follow up on...and they were sober!!:p

Related to I Had a Show Last Night. 4 Guests, Including the Host's Aunt Who's

1. Can you tell me more about the host's aunt and her role in the show?

The host's aunt is considered a guest at the show, but she may also help the host with preparations and be more involved in the event. It's always great to have a supportive family member at the show!

2. How many guests attended the show?

There were a total of 4 guests at the show, including the host's aunt.

3. Did the host's aunt make any purchases at the show?

We cannot disclose the purchasing information of specific guests, but all guests are welcome to make purchases at the show if they choose to.

4. How does having a smaller show with only 4 guests affect the host's rewards?

The host's rewards are based on the total sales at the show, so having a smaller show may result in a lower amount of rewards. However, the host can still earn free and discounted products based on the sales from their show.

5. Can you share any tips for hosting a successful show with a small number of guests?

Absolutely! Here are a few tips for hosting a successful show with a smaller group of guests: invite friends and family members, offer incentives for guests to bring a friend, and promote the show through social media or word of mouth. It's also important to have a positive attitude and make the most of the smaller group by providing personalized attention and demonstrations.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PamperedK
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
MORFIA
Replies
Views
schel
  • dannyzmom
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies