• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Should I Submit the Show or Wait for Payment?

In summary, Brooke called her aunt's friend again and talked to her last night. The friend said that the check was in the mail, so Brooke submitted the show.
pamperedchef.carol
I did a show for my aunt and her friend on June 3. I finally got my aunt's check from her outside orders on Friday. Since last Wednesday, I've been trying to call the co-host to tell her what her total is so I can send the order. After several messages, etc., I finally talked the to co-host on Sunday. (She never checker her answering machine!) She was supposed to call me last night to let me know that her check was in the mail. I never heard from her. I'll try again tonight.

Here's the question...do I submit the show and have my aunt hold her order? My aunt is also asking me to hold that last check until the end of the month. Technically, I could put both orders on my card ($80 worth), submit the show, and ask my aunt to hold the co-host's order until I receive payment. I'm really uneasy doing that, but I'm also unhappy that the other guests have already been waiting 2.5 weeks for their orders. Any advice???

Well, if you do go ahead and submit the show, and the co host doesn't pay you, you can always return the products for credit. As long as you are ok covering the cost until you get the return processed. Personally I would probably do it.

I would have the show shipped to your house so you have control over who gets the orders and who doesn't. Your aunt (or whoever might be a host in the future) doesn't have a vested interest in holding the orders and might accidentally give it away. You can look at it as a service for you to go through the shipment and split it into the orders. Plus it makes it easy to figure out if you have any adjustments that need to be made.

Here's the catch...I live about 8-9 hours from my aunt. However, my parents live nearby. Should I have it delivered to them? I don't want to offend my aunt since it's not her who's holding up the show. (Certain people in my family have very "tender" feelings.)

Submit the show & work it out afterwards. She is your family:D

I would submit the show and do as you originally said. Ask your aunt to hold onto the order for her co-host until her check arrives. or better yet tell your aunt you think her check may be on the way so hold the order and you'll call her when the check comes in. This way it doesnt look like you're annoyed at her friend for not sending the check.

Thanks so much for all your input. I'll submit the show tonight and ask my aunt to hold her friend's order, if I don't have it by the time the boxes arrive.

Thanks again!!!;)

Carol what side of the state in WA are you moving to?

I called my aunt's friend again last night. She said the check was in the mail, so I submitted the show. Whew, glad that's over.

Brooke,
We're moving to Tri-Cities where my husband's family lives. My family lives in Spokane, like you. I actually have a show or two in Spokane at the end of the summer.

Related to Should I Submit the Show or Wait for Payment?

What is "toSubmit or Not to Submit"?

"toSubmit or Not to Submit" is a phrase commonly used in the Pampered Chef community to refer to the decision of whether or not to submit a Pampered Chef order to earn host rewards or commission.

How do I know if I should submit an order?

The decision to submit an order depends on your personal goals and the current promotions available. It is important to consider if you want to earn host rewards or commission, and if there are any special promotions that can benefit you and your customers.

Can I submit an order even if I am not a consultant?

Yes, anyone can submit an order through a Pampered Chef consultant. However, if you are interested in becoming a consultant, we would be happy to assist you and answer any questions you may have.

What are the benefits of submitting an order?

By submitting an order, you can earn host rewards or commission, depending on your relationship with Pampered Chef. You can also take advantage of special promotions and offers that are only available for submitted orders.

What if I am not satisfied with my submitted order?

If you are not satisfied with your submitted order, please reach out to your consultant or our customer service team. We strive to provide the best products and services to our customers and will do our best to resolve any issues or concerns you may have.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• CAPCnewbie
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • aprilmlittlefield
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
raebates
  • Citchen Couture