• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can I Re-submit a Show Order After Submitting?

In summary, you can cancel a show after submitting it, but it is recommended to do so as soon as possible to avoid any inconvenience. There is no charge for canceling a show, but if it is done after the ordering deadline, you may be responsible for any costs incurred by the consultant. You can also reschedule a show after submitting it, but it is important to contact your consultant or customer service to make any necessary changes. If you need to cancel or reschedule a show last minute, please contact your consultant or customer service to find a solution. Each show can only be submitted once, so if changes need to be made, reach out to your consultant or customer service for assistance.
andiphant
I just submitted a show through PP then went to check my email and the host had sent another order (for her sister). Is there anyway I can cancel the show submission, add the additional order, then re-submit the show?
Thanks so much.

Nope, once a show is submitted it's pretty much a done deal. You could TRY calling HO to tell them about the problem, but once the order has been processed, there's nothing you can really do. The only hope you have is if the order hasn't been processed yet. They're pretty quick these days, though. I'd say try it and see what happens. Good luck!:)

Call HO ASAP and see if they will let you add something on?!

I pressed send on a show and right away saw that when I put in a direct ship I must not have pushed the button at bottom because it didn't charge the guest...well they said call back in an hour we don't have it yet--then I called back and she said NO possible way to change that---so when it arrives I have to get it from the host ( who signed up by the way) and mail it to this lady--I told the new recruit--anyone can be a director--I'm Pampered , not perfect!!!---everybody uses that but she doesn't know it!!!!:D

Yep you're rightI called HO and they said NOPE can't do anything. I just have to send it as an individual order. At least the order amount wouldn't have increased the Hosts reward level. I'll just cover any extra shipping since it was my mistake.
Thanks Again

1. Can I cancel a show after submitting it?

Yes, you can cancel a show after submitting it. However, we recommend reaching out to your consultant or customer service as soon as possible to avoid any inconvenience.

2. Will I be charged for canceling a show?

No, there is no charge for canceling a show. However, if you cancel a show after the ordering deadline, you may be responsible for any costs incurred by the consultant, such as shipping fees.

3. Can I reschedule a show after submitting it?

Yes, you can reschedule a show after submitting it. We understand that plans can change, so please contact your consultant or customer service to make any necessary changes.

4. What happens if I need to cancel or reschedule a show last minute?

If you need to cancel or reschedule a show last minute, please contact your consultant or customer service as soon as possible. They will work with you to find a solution that works for both parties.

5. Can I submit a show more than once?

No, each show can only be submitted once. If you need to make changes to a show after submitting it, please contact your consultant or customer service for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Maya Bamer
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • elizabethfox
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • Citchen Couture