• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Submitting Show Less Than $150??

In summary, if you have a catalog show out of state from a cousin-in-law and her totals in guest sales is only $52, they have to be submitted as an individual order and pay the higher shipping. The person who gathers the orders gets no host benefits if it doesn't reach $150 in guest sales.
southernmommie
I had a catalog show out of state from a cousin-in-law. Her totals in guest sales is only $52. How do I still submit their orders?? :confused:

They have to be submitted as an individual order and pay the higher shipping. The person who gathers the orders gets no host benefits if it doesn't reach $150 in guest sales.

Ditto what Beth said.

Unless you have another show & can tack their orders onto that show. But you'd have to be willing to go the extra mile to pick up the orders from the host & get them to the guests of the failed show. It would be a little extra customer service and they would probably appreciate it. ;)

Sheila said:
Ditto what Beth said.

Unless you have another show & can tack their orders onto that show. But you'd have to be willing to go the extra mile to pick up the orders from the host & get them to the guests of the failed show. It would be a little extra customer service and they would probably appreciate it. ;)

Except she said this was from an out of state relative.

You could put it through as a single order, so that at least her "guests" would be able to split the higher shipping costs. You could then add it to an existing show, too, as an additional order, and help out a hostess who is doing really well, as a sort of "reward", as it would probably boost her show to another level.

That being said, I'd probably add a little something to the order, for your cousin, for her efforts. Something small, that is...perhaps a grill rub?

Paula R. Lewis said:
You could put it through as a single order, so that at least her "guests" would be able to split the higher shipping costs. You could then add it to an existing show, too, as an additional order, and help out a hostess who is doing really well, as a sort of "reward", as it would probably boost her show to another level.

That being said, I'd probably add a little something to the order, for your cousin, for her efforts. Something small, that is...perhaps a grill rub?

The only worry with this would be the guarantees, though at $52 total, it doesn't sound like there are any big ticket items inculded. But to be fair, the guests should know that with this method, the guarantee would be in the name of whoever the order was submitted under.

NooraK said:
The only worry with this would be the guarantees, though at $52 total, it doesn't sound like there are any big ticket items inculded. But to be fair, the guests should know that with this method, the guarantee would be in the name of whoever the order was submitted under.

True enough, I guess I didn't think of that!:blushing:

What is considered a "show less than $150" at Pampered Chef?

A show less than $150 at Pampered Chef is when the total sales from a party or event are less than $150.

Can I still receive host rewards for a show less than $150?

Yes, you can still receive host rewards for a show less than $150 at Pampered Chef. However, the rewards will be adjusted based on the total sales amount.

How do I submit a show less than $150 at Pampered Chef?

To submit a show less than $150, you can either submit it online or through your consultant. Your consultant will provide you with a submission link or form to fill out.

Will my consultant still receive commission for a show less than $150?

Yes, your consultant will still receive commission for a show less than $150 at Pampered Chef. However, the commission will be based on the total sales amount.

Can I still earn free or discounted products for a show less than $150?

Yes, you can still earn free or discounted products for a show less than $150 at Pampered Chef. The rewards will be based on the total sales amount and may be adjusted accordingly.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• julsradford
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
julsradford
  • Adrian
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • crunchyconmama