• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Troubleshooting Order Credit Issue for Catalog Show | Helpful Tips

In summary, the customer's order did not go through and the host did not receive an email confirmation. The customer probably ordered from pamperedchef.com instead of your actual website. If so, there's no way to get that credited to your show. The only way to do it would be for her to return that order once it arrived and place a new order under your personal website.
Citchen Couture
Hello Comrades!

One of my catalog host called this afternoon to tell me that her mother-in-law placed an order online under her name and the order did not seem to get credited to to my host catalog show.

My host did not get the standard e-mail and neither did I. Is there anyway possible to check where this order went and to have it re-directed to my host' show? She was just a dollars away from her $150 show total and her mother-in-law was trying to help her get her host gifts.

I told her I would check with the experts on my PC board!

She probably just ordered it from pamperedchef.com instead of your actual website. If so, there's no way to get that credited to your show. The only way to do it would be for her to return that order once it arrived and place a new order under your personal website.

If she would return it, would she get credit for the shipping? I'm guessing not, but this is something I would want to know if I was the customer.

I have a customer im me on fb and said she ordered $80 on my website yesterday and same thing....no email to me or her! She has ordered lots on my website before so i'm sure it wasn't the main one. weird! I hope it gets fixed I need the sales!

Did the customer actually complete the order? Find out if the customer got an email confirmation. I've had this happen several times. The guest/customer thinks that they ordered on someone's show but did not actually complete the transaction online. There seems to be one more step that they are missing.

GENERAL NOTE: As of this morning, tech support at the Solution-Center verified that they're having email issues. Lots of orders are being taken online and the standard email is NOT being sent.Before you close your shows, ALWAYS go to CC and check for online show orders. Then, Review them, Mark them Revied, then import them from the show on P3.D

Thanks for the info. I usually check, but I'll make certain I do for now.

chefjeanine said:
Did the customer actually complete the order? Find out if the customer got an email confirmation.

I've had this happen several times. The guest/customer thinks that they ordered on someone's show but did not actually complete the transaction online. There seems to be one more step that they are missing.

This is usually the issue. I had a host who had a very ticked off customer thinking that we didn't order her products. She even had an email page and everything (so she said). When she finally forwarded it onto the host who sent it to me it was actually a screen shot of the "confirm this order page" which means if she didn't click that one button at the bottom it never got ordered.

wadesgirl said:
This is usually the issue. I had a host who had a very ticked off customer thinking that we didn't order her products. She even had an email page and everything (so she said). When she finally forwarded it onto the host who sent it to me it was actually a screen shot of the "confirm this order page" which means if she didn't click that one button at the bottom it never got ordered.

I wish they'd change that button to read "SUBMIT" - or say at the top of the page "you're not done"... It is so unclear! At least they moved it up on the page. You used to have to scroll down to see the button and many people thought they were done. Urrrggg!

I had a party last week in which an out-of-town guest tried to place an order for the party, but unfortunately didn't follow the instructions for ordering. It ended up his order was placed through a different consultant (local to him).

He really wanted the sale to count towards his friend's party, so we ended up getting his order # & I called HO regarding the order. They indicated he could call them (the order had not yet shipped) to cancel his order & then he could replace the order through my website.

It was a little complicated, but fortunately we were able to get everything sorted out.

As a side note, when I called HO, the rep I spoke with was a "little bit" snotty. She said, "You realize this is only a $30 order, right?", as if the host & I shouldn't care about getting credit for $30. But, as it ends up, the hosts party closed out at EXACTLY $700, so without that $30 order, she would have missed out on the additional host rewards.

RMDave said:
GENERAL NOTE: As of this morning, tech support at the Solution-Center verified that they're having email issues. Lots of orders are being taken online and the standard email is NOT being sent.

Before you close your shows, ALWAYS go to CC and check for online show orders. Then, Review them, Mark them Revied, then import them from the show on P3.

D

Thanks, Dave for posting this. I had this problem earlier and now make a habit of checking on CC for any online show orders daily especially if I have a show open.

If a customer returns a complete order, he/she is also reimbursed for shipping.

BethCooks4U said:
I wish they'd change that button to read "SUBMIT" - or say at the top of the page "you're not done"... It is so unclear! At least they moved it up on the page. You used to have to scroll down to see the button and many people thought they were done. Urrrggg!

I'm guessing you probably already have but this is a great suggestion to send to tech support/web support. I've had this happen several times too.

1. How can I track my lost catalog order?

If your catalog order has been lost, please contact our customer service team at 1-800-342-5263. They will be able to assist you in tracking your order and providing any necessary updates.

2. What happens if my lost catalog order cannot be found?

In the rare case that your lost catalog order cannot be located, our customer service team will work with you to either issue a replacement order or provide a refund for the missing items.

3. Will I be charged for a lost catalog order?

If your catalog order is lost in transit, you will not be charged for the missing items. However, if the order has been marked as delivered by the shipping carrier, you will still be responsible for the cost of the order.

4. Can I cancel a lost catalog order?

If your catalog order has been lost and you wish to cancel it, please contact our customer service team as soon as possible. They will assist you in cancelling the order and providing a refund if necessary.

5. How long does it take for a lost catalog order to be resolved?

The time it takes to resolve a lost catalog order may vary depending on the shipping carrier and the specific circumstances of your order. Our customer service team will work diligently to resolve the issue as quickly as possible and keep you updated throughout the process.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Bren706
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • turtle15
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
BlessedWifeMommy
  • esavvymom