• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can I Submit an Order for Less Than $150 on My Website?

A
Adrian
I had a catalog show that kind of bombed. The lady had a family emergency come up and kind of bailed on me. There are two small orders for it that came in through my website, but the system is saying that I can't submit an order for less than $150? So, what do I do to get these poor people their stuff?

Thanks!

Adrian

I would submit them as individual orders and have them direct shipped to them.

leslieprichett said:
I would submit them as individual orders and have them direct shipped to them.

How do you do that if they've already submitted them with a credit card on a website?

Thanks!

Adrian

I would call them and let them know that their friend wasn't able to put together enough orders for a show but that you'd be happy to either have the order direct shipped to them or add them to another show. Some people order to help their friend and will cancel if there is no show and others want their stuff. It all depends on them. If they are small orders the direct shipping could just be $2 or so extra and you might consider just paying it - could get a loyal customer just from that.

If you have already downloaded the order into her show and didn't print out the order from the web you won't have the CC info to send it in without the customer retelling you that number. You can create a co-host and have the show shipped to her if you have enough orders to add... No matter what you need to talk to those customers.

So can I create myself as a co-host and have the order shipped to me? Then I could add in a few outside orders I have and probably get it to the $150 level.

Adrian said:
So can I create myself as a co-host and have the order shipped to me? Then I could add in a few outside orders I have and probably get it to the $150 level.

That's what I would do.

BethCooks4U said:
If you have already downloaded the order into her show and didn't print out the order from the web you won't have the CC info to send it in without the customer retelling you that number. You can create a co-host and have the show shipped to her if you have enough orders to add... No matter what you need to talk to those customers.

You can print out the orders from the website even after you have pulled them into a Show. I have done it myself several times to get a credit card number for the receipt.

Do you want to offer the host special to the original host? Is she wiping her hands of the show? Will she be wanting to order something w/ her discount? Really, since she knows the people and can deliver the products to her friends (most likely), you could keep her as the host and leave the two orders as is, and then add any orders you have collected yourself. You will just need to arrange to meet up with her to pick up those items. If you don't feel comfortable w/ her having those orders, then have the show shipped to you.If both of the orders have been transferred into P3, then you can change the name of the host or keep it the same and add a co-host. So you can put yourself as the host, or one of the ordering guests as the host or co-host. If she doesn't want to be bothered with it anymore, then change the host to your name and then add your other orders. But definitely call those guests! Beth's right, they may want to cancel.

As a consultant you can not be or have a co-host so it would have to be someone else.

Right, I should've pointed that out better. I knew that, but might not have been too clear the way I wrote my response up above.

Why you can't be a co-host (the consultant) of someone else show? I have done it before. I will do it when hosts are not interested in the monthly specials. :confused:

I would tell you to make the co-host your mom, your sister, your daughter or your cat .. but then somebody would yell at me. So I won't do that.

Related to Can I Submit an Order for Less Than $150 on My Website?

1. Can I submit an order for less than $150 on my website?

It depends on the specific policies and settings of your website. Some websites may have a minimum order requirement, while others may allow orders of any amount. It is important to check with your website provider or administrator for more information.

2. What if I had a catalog show that didn't meet the minimum order requirement?

If a catalog show did not meet the minimum order requirement, you may still be able to submit smaller orders through your website. Check with your website provider or administrator for any exceptions or alternative options.

3. What if the host of my catalog show had a family emergency and couldn't submit a larger order?

In the case of a family emergency, it is important to be understanding and accommodating. You may still be able to submit smaller orders through your website, or you can work with the host to find a solution that works for both parties.

4. I received small orders through my website, but the system is saying I can't submit an order for less than $150. What should I do?

It is possible that there is a minimum order requirement set by your website provider or administrator. You can reach out to them for assistance in submitting these orders or to inquire about any exceptions that may be available for smaller orders.

5. How can I ensure that customers who placed small orders through my website receive their items?

You can contact the customers directly to see if they are willing to combine their orders with others to meet the minimum requirement, or you can work with your website provider or administrator to find a solution that allows smaller orders to be processed. Communication with your customers is key in finding a satisfactory resolution for all parties involved.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• crunchyconmama
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • southernmommie
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Paula R. Lewis
  • Kristianne