• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What if a Show Is Less Than $150?

C
crunchyconmama
If my catalog show host doesn't collect at least $150 in orders, how do I submit those orders? TIA!

crunchyconmama said:
If my catalog show host doesn't collect at least $150 in orders, how do I submit those orders? TIA!

You'll have to submit as individual order(s) and they will pay direct shipping.

Basically you just enter them as individual orders and people will have to pay direct shipping.

Or you can consolidate them into one big order and split the direct shipping between everyone...

The only problem would be that the warranty would be under the name of the person you place the order under.

Hopefully that makes sense - I'm a little tired right now :)

Thanks so much!

You can also combine them with another show that you have open if you would like to. That way no one has to pay individual shipping and the catalog host can take advantage of the unlimited discount still.Or depending on how far they are away, they can add to their own show.

What if my catalog show host doesn't collect at least $150 in orders?

If your catalog show host does not collect at least $150 in orders, there are a few options for submitting those orders. You can combine their orders with another host's orders to reach the minimum amount, or you can submit the orders individually and pay the difference in commission fees.

How can I combine orders from different hosts to reach the $150 minimum?

If you choose to combine orders from multiple hosts, you will need to collect the orders and payments separately. Once you have reached the minimum amount, you can submit the orders as one show and distribute the commission accordingly between the hosts.

Can I still submit the orders individually if they don't reach $150?

Yes, you can submit the orders individually but you will need to pay the difference in commission fees. This means you will receive a smaller commission for those orders than you would for a show that meets the minimum requirement.

Do I need to inform the catalog show host about the minimum order requirement?

Yes, it is important to inform the catalog show host about the minimum order requirement before they agree to host a show. This way, they are aware of the expectations and can help to reach the minimum amount.

What other factors should I consider if the show is less than $150?

Aside from meeting the minimum order requirement, there are other factors to consider such as the time and effort put into the show, the potential for future sales from the host or guests, and the overall impact on your business. It may still be beneficial to submit the orders and work towards building a relationship with the host for future opportunities.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Adrian
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • janetupnorth
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • babywings76