• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Do I Have to Submit by Tonight?

the 22nd pay? or the 10th pay of the following month?If you submit a show by the deadline on July 31 but there's a problem with the show (declined credit card or whatever), you have til Aug. 4 to resolve the problem for the show to still count for July sales and to be included in your 10th of the month commission. If you don't resolve it in time, it goes towards Aug. show sales and won't be included in your 10th of the month commissions.
aprilmlittlefield
Hi all!

I'm brand new and closing my first shows tonight. I had a home show last weekend, two catalog shows that closed this week, and my own open house a few weeks ago, but was waiting for outside order checks to arrive.

So, I've been submiting shows today.

When I submitted my show, a guests cc number had not been stored, so it did not allow me to submit. I called that guest (thank goodness it is one of my best friends) and asked for her cc # again. She was an outside order from over 2000 miles away.

Do I have to submit my show tonight to be paid the commision for it in August? How does this work? Can I submit tomorrow, and still get paid the following week?

Thanks.

i am new too!! my director said all my shows needed to be submitted by midnight tonight to be paid on the 8th (or whatever the first paycheck time is).

To be paid Aug. 8th you have to have the show turned in by mid-night tonight. If you turn it in after that, it will go on the mid-month payment Aug. 24th.

Also, if you haven't already turned in 2 shows this month, you need 2 turned in by midnight to get the free apron.

aw crap!

I have two shows submitted, and mine with this issue. the other one, I got home from my show tonight too late to get the info of what she wanted to order so I can't submit it until then! MAN! This stinks!

Midnight CENTRAL!

Can someone clarify for me- what's the difference between submitting tonigh (last day of the month for next pay cycle) as you guys said- and what was in the last Newswire?

July Order Resolution Deadline

July orders must be resolved by 10 p.m. (CT) Aug. 4 to receive commissions on Aug. 10 and count toward July commissionable sales.

Does that apply to orders that had a problem- like a Declined Credit Card or something on hold?

Just curious- I am not clear on what that means.

I hope my friend can make it home to where her cc is before then! She has about half an hour!

Nothing like down to the wire!

ooooh! good question Bobbi!

Thanks everyone for all of your help. I really appreciate this.

esavvymom said:
Can someone clarify for me- what's the difference between submitting tonigh (last day of the month for next pay cycle) as you guys said- and what was in the last Newswire?

Does that apply to orders that had a problem- like a Declined Credit Card or something on hold?

Just curious- I am not clear on what that means.

I think it refers to shows that you submit, but have holds on them for various reasons---declined cards and so on. Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

So just to clarify, show sales count for the month they're SUBMITTED, not the month they're held (if you don't close til the next month). So a July show submitted by midnight (central time) on July 31 will count towards your July sales total while a July show submitted between Aug. 1-15 will be added to your Aug. sales total (I'm saying the 15 because that's the latest you can submit a July show and still have the July host and guest specials be valid). If you submit a show on the 1-15 of the month you'll get paid comission on it on the 22nd, if you submit a show on the 15-30/31 of the month you'll get paid on the 10th of the next month. They adjust that second paycheck to reflect your commission level based on your total month sales.

If you submit a show by the deadline on July 31 but there's a problem with the show (declined credit card or whatever), you have til Aug. 4 to resolve the problem for the show to still count for July sales and to be included in your 10th of the month commission. If you don't resolve it in time, it goes towards Aug. show sales and won't be included in your 10th of the month commission

so, if I submit a show on the 15th of the month, does it go on the 22nd pay? or the 10th pay of the following month?

Thank you for clarifying this, Elise! Very much appreciated!

just pay close attention when there are sales promotions for consultants going on, though. They usually require that your sales are HELD AND SUBMITTED during a specific month.

...did you make it in time????

nope.

friend didn't make it home in time.

I'm going to bed. I've fallen asleep 3 times in the past half hour waiting.

Guess I'll just have a bigger mid month check, right?

Trial and error! ;) No major biggie. Hakuna Matata!

aprilmlittlefield said:
so, if I submit a show on the 15th of the month, does it go on the 22nd pay? or the 10th pay of the following month?
Commissionable sales submitted the 1st through midnight central time on the 15th are paid on the 22nd. Commissionable sales submitted the 16th through midnight central time on the last day of the month are paid on the 8th of the following month, with adjustments if an additional level of sales commission is reached. (If you're receiving a paper check, you don't get the mid-month pay on the 22nd.)For most promotions, shows must be held and submitted during a particular month. Read the fine print on all promotions carefully.When is says you have until the 4th to resolve shows, it's referring to shows that have been submitted but need to be resolved, i.e. a credit card has been declined. Otherwise, the commission for that show will be paid on the next pay date, and the show will not count toward that promotion.

1. Do I have to submit my order by tonight?

No, you do not have to submit your order by tonight. Our website allows you to place orders at any time, and we also have a customer service team available to assist with orders over the phone.

2. Will my order still be eligible for current promotions if I submit it tomorrow?

Yes, as long as the promotion is still active, your order will be eligible for any current promotions even if you submit it tomorrow.

3. What happens if I miss the deadline to submit my order?

If you miss the deadline to submit your order, it will still be processed, but it may not be eligible for any current promotions. We recommend submitting your order by the deadline to take advantage of any available promotions.

4. Can I make changes to my order after I have submitted it?

Yes, you can make changes to your order after it has been submitted, as long as it has not yet been shipped. Please contact our customer service team for assistance with making changes to your order.

5. Can I cancel my order after I have submitted it?

Yes, you can cancel your order after it has been submitted, as long as it has not yet been shipped. Please contact our customer service team for assistance with canceling your order.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Intrepid_Chef
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • chefsteph07
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
chefsteph07
  • IAmChefJ