• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can I Submit a Show Without a Computer?

In summary, the recruiter can install a second copy of P3 on her computer in a different location and let her recruit use that one.
sburnside
Gold Member
It's been forever since I submitted my first show and I had PP to do all the calculating and paperwork and then submitted. I have a consultant under me without a computer. I know she needs to send the show tally sheet along with her personal check. Does she also send the home office copies of the individual orders? Is it possible I can put them on my computer for her and change the info then mail it in? I couldn't find anything in the manual about mailing the orders - everything refers to PP in some way. Please help if anyone's doing this or has helped someone submit without a computer.
Thanks!!

Your recruit does not need to send the individual orders, just the tally sheet. You can install a second copy of P3 on your computer, in a different location, and let your recruit use that one. As long as she backs up to her own disc (like a thumb drive), then there shouldn't be a problem with the data. Installing a second copy will also keep her data separate from yours.

Is there a tally sheet with new recruit's kit? Can I download a copy? She has the show tally but not for orders. I may try the PP in a different location on my computer just to get us through the first couple orders. I didn't realize how dependent I was on my computer until I try to function without it.

Half of the new consultants don't have a computer yet, but I've talked them into making that one of their first goals. :) Meanwhile I help them with sending their orders out on the extra computer I have at home. I print out their tally sheet then erase it for the next person to use that "show #", there are so many of them at this point and so little time the hard copy is all they get for their records.

The tally sheet is not included in the kit, but you can order them on supply order. The printable show summary from P3 is not submittable, like it is in PP.

I know this sounds stupid but....How do you install in a different location on your computer? Do you just set up a separate folder? My sister's (my recruit) computer just broke & she needs to submit her shows by this evening for mid-month commission. HELP!

Create a new folder someplace and give it an easily recognizeable name (like your sister's name), and install to that when the installation asks you where you want it. (OK- I know that's a joke set-up, but I'm too tired to reword that sentence.)

I was just coming on here to say I'd figured it out...it's amazing how the simplest things seem the most complicated when you're tired and have 2 kids hanging on you while you type! Thanks! I got my sister's show all settled so at least that's one less thing for her to worry about.

What is the process for submitting a show without using a computer?

The process for submitting a show without using a computer is simple and can be done in a few easy steps. First, gather all the necessary order forms and host information from the show. Then, fill out the order forms with the customer's information and product selections. Next, tally up the total sales and add any additional host benefits. Finally, submit the order forms to the consultant for processing.

Do I need to use a computer to submit a show?

No, you do not need to use a computer to submit a show. While it may be more convenient to use a computer, you can still submit a show using paper order forms.

Can I submit a show without having an online account?

Yes, you can submit a show without having an online account. You can use paper order forms to submit the show or contact your consultant for assistance with submitting the show without an online account.

How long does it take for a show to be processed without a computer?

The processing time for a show submitted without a computer may vary depending on the consultant's availability and the number of orders in the queue. It is best to check with your consultant for an estimated processing time.

Can I still earn host rewards if I submit a show without a computer?

Yes, you can still earn host rewards if you submit a show without a computer. The host rewards will be calculated based on the total sales from the show and can be redeemed at a later time.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Maya Bamer
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • heat123
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • irishjc820