• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Maximize Donations with P3's Round Up Feature | Streamline Your Giving Process

In summary, "Round Up Donations" in P3 is a program where customers can choose to round up their purchase total and donate the difference to a chosen charity or organization. To participate, simply select the option at checkout and the extra amount will be automatically donated. Customers can choose from a list of pre-selected charities or organizations. There is no minimum donation amount and Pampered Chef distributes the donations on a quarterly basis.
braveslady
Hi all,

I just (finally) installed P3. I'm trying to get used to it - I just put my first P3 show in. Does anyone know how to show a round up donation for payment? Pampered Partner just had the little "auto" button to click. Thanks in advance!

It's under items and you check the box. hth

ooooh... I see it! I was looking under the payment tab, because.. well.. that would make sense! Thanks Jaime!

YOur very welcome:)

braveslady said:
ooooh... I see it! I was looking under the payment tab, because.. well.. that would make sense! Thanks Jaime!

Yes, it would make sense but then we wouldn't have the fun searching! I found that yesterday as I had an order that rounded up too!

1. What is "Round Up Donations" in P3?

"Round Up Donations" in P3 is a program where customers have the option to round up their purchase total to the nearest dollar and donate the difference to a chosen charity or organization.

2. How do I participate in "Round Up Donations" in P3?

To participate in "Round Up Donations" in P3, simply select the option to round up your purchase total at checkout. The extra amount will automatically be donated to the chosen charity or organization.

3. Can I choose which charity or organization to donate to?

Yes, you can choose from a list of pre-selected charities or organizations to donate to when participating in "Round Up Donations" in P3.

4. Is there a minimum donation amount for "Round Up Donations" in P3?

No, there is no minimum donation amount for "Round Up Donations" in P3. Every little bit helps and is greatly appreciated.

5. How often does Pampered Chef distribute the donations from "Round Up Donations" in P3?

Pampered Chef distributes the donations from "Round Up Donations" in P3 on a quarterly basis. This allows us to collect and distribute a substantial amount to the chosen charities and organizations.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• imported_iteachurkid
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
imported_iteachurkid
  • ChefMichele1
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
ChefMichele1
  • KellyTheChef