• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

P3 Backup Question and Supply Order Question

Also- in our first supply order after changeover, we received a new Recipe for Success Binder. (Number FK10) I want to order a couple extras, but it is not showing up in our product list. I called HO and was told that we can't order these...but I know sometimes you get a different answer depending on who you talk to. Anyone else ask about this?BTW, I noticed when you are finalizing your show, it has a screen that would list any customers who are eligible for the guest special, but who do not have the guest special entered. How cool is that?!?!?
KellyTheChef
Gold Member
Hi all!

I am just now installing my P3....and submitted my first show with it today. I have noticed that when you exit out of P3, it does NOT ask you if you want to back up. Anyone know if there is a way to change some setting so it prompts you to back up? I am afraid that I will forget!

Also- In our first supply order after changeover, we received a new Recipe for Success Binder. (Number FK10) I want to order a couple extras, but it is not showing up in our product list. I called HO and was told that we can't order these...but I know sometimes you get a different answer depending on who you talk to. Anyone else ask about this?

BTW, I noticed when you are finalizing your show, it has a screen that would list any customers who are eligible for the guest special, but who do not have the guest special entered. How cool is that?!?!?!?

I think it will take a bit to get used to the new P3 setup, but I think it will be great once we get the hang of it!!!

KellyTheChef said:
Hi all!

I am just now installing my P3....and submitted my first show with it today. I have noticed that when you exit out of P3, it does NOT ask you if you want to back up. Anyone know if there is a way to change some setting so it prompts you to back up? I am afraid that I will forget!

I just checked through the very limited "options" ....and it isn't available at this time. I would suggest it to tech services - maybe they will add it!!

I back up all the time and miss not having the prompt too. I mentioned it to HO the other day about it being overlooked. She said she would bring it to someone's attention. I was told to keep them posted on what we are looking for so they can look into improving it for us. I figured out how to back it up but I think I do it a round about way on my computer but at least I do it.

I need to remember to jot things down and then send my e-mails to them. I tend to think I'll remember and then I get busy and forget. If I write my questions down when it happens maybe I would remember to ask all of my questions.

HO told me that they welcome comments all the time and hope everyone realizes that.

There are a lot of good features of P3. I also suggested that they improve the help screens to give us more information.

There is a button to back up in P3 (looks like a floppy disk), but I also miss the reminder prompt.
Keep making notes to send to HO- eventually, we'll get all the reports and features we want! :)

I sent HO an e-mail last night with questions. Will let everyone know the response "when" I get one.

I back up P3 but really miss the prompt. So easy to forget without it.

What is P3 Backup Question?

P3 Backup Question is a feature in Pampered Chef's online ordering system that allows consultants to place orders for customers who may have missed the original party or show. It ensures that customers can still purchase products and the consultant can still earn sales credit and commission.

How do I use P3 Backup Question?

To use P3 Backup Question, simply log into your consultant account on the Pampered Chef website. From there, go to the "Orders" tab and select "Backup Question." Enter the customer's name, email, and order information, and then submit the order. The customer will receive an email confirmation and the order will be added to your sales and commission.

What is Supply Order Question?

Supply Order Question is a feature in Pampered Chef's online ordering system that allows consultants to order business supplies and marketing materials. This includes catalogs, order forms, and other promotional items.

How do I place a Supply Order Question?

To place a Supply Order Question, log into your consultant account on the Pampered Chef website. Go to the "Orders" tab and select "Supply Order Question." Choose the items you would like to order and then submit the order. The items will be shipped directly to your address.

When will my P3 Backup Question or Supply Order Question be processed?

P3 Backup Question and Supply Order Question are typically processed within 1-2 business days. However, during peak times, such as new product releases or holidays, processing times may be longer. If you have any concerns about the status of your order, please contact our customer service team for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lauriedip
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • MHPampered
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Chef~Amber