1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Question about fall products on P3

1. This is probably a stupid question! Forgive me, I'm kind of flying solo! lol

I searched for a product number on P3 and it didn't show up. I was looking for the digital thermometer and the new oblong Round Up from the Heart trivet. I haven't had the P3 disc in my comp lately and I'm thinking I may have missed an update??

Is there a more obvious answer that I'm not seeing?

TIA

regina

Sep 25, 2009
  2. NooraK

NooraK Legend Member Gold Member

Are you trying to order through a show? Double check the show date.

If that's not the case, go to the Download section of CC and download a manuald update. You don't need to have the P3 disk in your PC to get updates, but if you don't open the program for a while, and it doesn't get updates on a regular basis, you'll need to do the manual update.

Sep 25, 2009
  3. Okay, thanks so much!

Sep 25, 2009
  4. It says they're not available to order. When are they becoming available?

Sep 25, 2009
  5. NooraK

NooraK Legend Member Gold Member

They should be available now. If you did the manual update and still have trouble, try calling Tech Support. They're very helpful, and it'll be easier for them to guide you when you can tell them what happens when you do different things.

Sep 25, 2009
  6. JennLizFran

JennLizFran Member Gold Member

I had this happen on a show I submitted last night. It was originally a July catalog show, and they just closed! I still had the date set as January. Do as Noora said and double check that your start date is Sept 1 or later and the record month is Sept. Then if that's all ok, call Tech Support. (Save some phone time if you can)

Sep 25, 2009
Have something to add?