• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Question About Fall Products on P3

In summary, some new fall products on P3 include the Apple Peeler, Pumpkin Patch Silicone Spatula, and Fall Harvest Cookie Stamps. These products are limited edition and are perfect for Thanksgiving cooking. There are currently special deals and promotions for these fall products, including bundles and discounts. Some of these fall products are also available in sets.
regina_graham
This is probably a stupid question! Forgive me, I'm kind of flying solo! lol

I searched for a product number on P3 and it didn't show up. I was looking for the digital thermometer and the new oblong Round Up from the Heart trivet. I haven't had the P3 disc in my comp lately and I'm thinking I may have missed an update??

Is there a more obvious answer that I'm not seeing?

TIA

regina

Are you trying to order through a show? Double check the show date.

If that's not the case, go to the Download section of CC and download a manuald update. You don't need to have the P3 disk in your PC to get updates, but if you don't open the program for a while, and it doesn't get updates on a regular basis, you'll need to do the manual update.

Okay, thanks so much!

It says they're not available to order. When are they becoming available?

They should be available now. If you did the manual update and still have trouble, try calling Tech Support. They're very helpful, and it'll be easier for them to guide you when you can tell them what happens when you do different things.

I had this happen on a show I submitted last night. It was originally a July catalog show, and they just closed! I still had the date set as January. Do as Noora said and double check that your start date is Sept 1 or later and the record month is Sept. Then if that's all ok, call Tech Support. (Save some phone time if you can)

1. What are some new fall products on P3?

Some new fall products on P3 include the Apple Peeler, the Pumpkin Patch Silicone Spatula, and the Fall Harvest Cookie Stamps.

2. Are these fall products limited edition?

Yes, these fall products are limited edition and will only be available for a limited time while supplies last.

3. Can I use these fall products for Thanksgiving cooking?

Yes, these fall products are perfect for Thanksgiving cooking, such as using the Apple Peeler for making apple pie or using the Fall Harvest Cookie Stamps to create festive cookies.

4. Are there any special deals or promotions for these fall products?

Yes, there are currently some special deals and promotions for these fall products, including bundles and discounts when purchasing multiple items.

5. Can I purchase these fall products in a set?

Yes, some of these fall products are available in sets, such as the Fall Harvest Cookie Stamps being sold in a set of three with different designs.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefbritt
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • ChefinHarmony
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
jrstephens
Replies