• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

See the "Samples" for Fall in Pp

In summary, Beth found a listing for the Celebrate cookbook for $5 on PP. We can also order the Grill Press, Tiles, Med. Square with cranberry, Large Rec Platter with handles, Jumbo Slotted Turner, Chef Tools Ladle, Forged Cutlery, Paring, Chefs, and Bread.
ChefinHarmony
Okay, I'm not one to be sneaky like this, but I was trying to figure out how to order the Empowering Woman magazine in Pampered Partner and came across all the FALL SAMPLES that we can purchase!!! First you need to run an update for PP by Download Product List. Then if you go into "Update" then "Product Information" then "Date Range" click "All" then "Look up" - then search by "Category" and you will see them as "Samples" - Look at all the individual samples - WOW! I'm tickled to see the Grill Press on there!! Woo-Hoo!! Sorry if I ruined this for anyone. Figured it was safe to post since I came across it by accident and conference is over. Email me if you have any questions!!

Joanne
:D

Joanne,For those of us who don't use Pampered Partner, what else was on there?Darn. I sure wish they would make Pampered Partner MAC friendly!

Celebrate!I see we can get the Celebrate Cookbook for $5!

Beth in PA

OrderingHow do you place a sample order via PP not tied to a show? I have not had my first show yet (won't until 8/6) but want to order some samples, especially the QSP. How does this work? Or do I need to do it on paper?

Thanks,

I couldn't get this to workAll I can bring up even after updating is SS 2006 sample packs.

Oh well, must be I'm to wait.

Lisa

Oh!I think I answered my own question: Non commission orders!

Here's the list from PPSorry I didn't post sooner - I was up till about 2am playing with PP. Still didn't figure out how to order the Empowering Women! I guess I'll just wait until Tuesday. I believe that is when we can order all the samples - the date in PP says 7/25.

Here's what I got....There are 16 different individual sample items that I see in addition to 6 different packages samples. The package range is:

$11, $28.50, $57.25, $75.50, $104.50 and $225

Sample Products for Fall:
Grill Press $14.50
Tiles Small Square $6
Med. Square w/Cranberry (2) $17
Large Rec Platter with Handles $23
Tiles Rec Platter with Handles $28
Stripe & Tiles Kitchen Towels (2) $7.50
Jumbo Slotted Turner $6
Chef Tools Ladle $6
Forged Cutlery - Paring $14.50
Forged Cutlery - Chefs $37.50
Forged Cutlery - Bread $32.50
Cutting Board - Large Grooved $14.75
Carafe $32
11" Square Grill Pan $57.50
11" Square Griddle $45
Reversable Table Runner - Tiles $19.50

Just wanted to share!!
Joanne

Oh, Lisa - the QSP is out there too.
Joanne

Lisa/ChefBear said:
All I can bring up even after updating is SS 2006 sample packs.

Oh well, must be I'm to wait.

Lisa

This is all I am seeing too.

Somewhere I read you have to enter a date of 7/25/06 or later on your sample order for it to come up????
dj

Were you able to tell what was in the largest sample package and how much was it?

this is soooo exciting!

It doesn't say what's in the packages on PP. It says

"Sample Package A - F/W 2006" and the price is $225 - that's the largest.

I'm not actually in a Non-Commision order when I view the items. I went under "Update" then "Product Information" and then this is where you change the date. You click on "Date Range" and select "All". Then click on "Look Up" and "Category" to Samples. That's it - all that stuff is out there.

Joanne

Thank you! I just followed your steps and there it is! You are right! I wish I was better and utilizing PP. I use it to submit shows and order paperwork. I know it can do MUCH more....but.....

ChefBeth2 said:
I see we can get the Celebrate Cookbook for $5!

Beth in PA

Beth - I can't find that one...where did you see it?

ChefinHarmony said:
Sorry I didn't post sooner - I was up till about 2am playing with PP. Still didn't figure out how to order the Empowering Women! I guess I'll just wait until Tuesday. I believe that is when we can order all the samples - the date in PP says 7/25.

Here's what I got....There are 16 different individual sample items that I see in addition to 6 different packages samples. The package range is:

$11, $28.50, $57.25, $75.50, $104.50 and $225

Sample Products for Fall:
Grill Press $14.50
Tiles Small Square $6
Med. Square w/Cranberry (2) $17
Large Rec Platter with Handles $23
Tiles Rec Platter with Handles $28
Stripe & Tiles Kitchen Towels (2) $7.50
Jumbo Slotted Turner $6
Chef Tools Ladle $6
Forged Cutlery - Paring $14.50
Forged Cutlery - Chefs $37.50
Forged Cutlery - Bread $32.50
Cutting Board - Large Grooved $14.75
Carafe $32
11" Square Grill Pan $57.50
11" Square Griddle $45
Reversable Table Runner - Tiles $19.50

Just wanted to share!!
Joanne

Wow- I love that we will be able to purchase these single items. I haven't seen such a huge single item list before!

oh yeah!!! I am so glad you posted this!!! I did not even think to do this!!! i am so excited about the grill press too - taht is the one thing i just cannot live without if i have to narrow it down to 1!! my problem is there are some things i want before they are discontinued too. all my commission in august will go straight back to PC!!!!

I'm excited, too! I comletely forgot about this!

Well I went and played around in PP also. I couldn't find the upcoming Samples only the SS 2006 and I followed your steps. I did go into non-commission orders and put in a future date and did find some new stuff. That is also where I found the Magazines you want to order for $15.

Also on there that looked new was:

8" Sauté Pan
Silicon Basting Brush
E.W. Magazine
RUFTH Trivet (FREE!)

It also looked like we will be able to get the samples of the new pantry items as well.

I love that they are offering those new packaged pantry items at a discount on the supply order - I think that is where I saw it -. I looked at the sample packages. They are a little confusing. If we have 800.00 worth of products, then it should cost us 400. But, if you try to add the packages and single samples it is way more than that. Usually there is one package with everything in it, but I couldn't tell that was working this time. Guess we will find out on Tuesday. Usually that is the same as the sell-a-thon package levels...level 1 is the smallest package, etc. Anyone have any ideas?

Actually they are offering almost $1,400 in new products! Over $500 is not included in the sell-a-thon packages.

I can't remember, but we can only buy one package, right?

usually one package will have everything in it. You can either buy that package or a combination of the smaller packages - if you don't want everything. If you buy the package with everything in it, you cannot buy the smaller packages - because then you would be getting 2 of some items. The items that are idividual will not be in the packages. You have to get everything you want at one time. You cannot order a package today and then a different one next week, etc. It makes it tough at times. I am not very excited about most of the products. There are some I love....the updated USG....I hope the items I want are not scattered into all of the different packages, because I definately do not want them all. 1500.00 in products is too many for us to be having to buy at one time. They should spread those updated items out or offer them on supply orders....or even better, just offer them all as individual items at half price and let us order what we want/need.

Shawnna said:
I am not very excited about most of the products. There are some I love....the updated USG....I hope the items I want are not scattered into all of the different packages, because I definately do not want them all. 1500.00 in products is too many for us to be having to buy at one time. They should spread those updated items out or offer them on supply orders....or even better, just offer them all as individual items at half price and let us order what we want/need.

Thanks for the info~ I am with you... some things I think are great, and others are ok.

is there anyway to tell before we get our hcange over kits what is going to be in the sample packages? i called HO and they said my kit was due to arrive Friday, but i want to know NOW!!! HA!

FRIDAY?! Do they have any idea how far away that is?!

someone said they would post that on CC tomorrow. If not, we will have to wait until we get the list in our changeover kit. I wish they would just offer everything as an individual item and let us order them at half-price. We could still have to order everything we wanted at one time, but we wouldn't have to get stuff we don't need....for instance, last season I would not have bought the new QS pitchers, because I already have 2 small ones and 4 large ones. I have emailed this suggestion to HO, but no response. If everyone would like to be able to do this, perhaps if we all emailed HO they would consider it.

I have to say that I am interested in the new nylon tools. They look so pretty. I also love the executive cookware, but am not interested in purchasing any right now, because I still have my wonderful generation II set I bought 4 years ago. It still looks great and works great, so I can't justify the new set. The 8" saute pan I earned I gave as a wedding present, along with the small QS pitcher, 6 cup muffin pan and a few other small gadgets. It was perfect for a young couple just starting out.
I really hate to complain too much. I love PC and they are wonderful to us. I guess we can't have everything...LOL

If you go under downloads on CC, then go down the list to paperwork supply order form it will be there. It is still the Spring one right now, but I bet tomorrow it will be Fall paperwork.

i will defntely keep checking CC. i have been checking throughout the day for the past several days. i cannot stand the wait! I agree that i wish they would put htem all at 1/2 off and we could be what we want. there are a few things i want but not them all. but i guess that is how they get you b/c they know you will order the package to get what you want!!! HAHA!

What are the "Samples" for Fall in Pp?

The "Samples" for Fall in Pp are a collection of new products and recipes from Pampered Chef that are released for the fall season. They are designed to help customers get inspired and prepare delicious meals for their friends and family during the autumn months.

How can I access the "Samples" for Fall in Pp?

You can access the "Samples" for Fall in Pp by visiting our website or attending a Pampered Chef party. Our consultants will have the latest product samples and recipes available for you to try and purchase.

What types of products can I expect to find in the "Samples" for Fall in Pp?

The "Samples" for Fall in Pp include a variety of kitchen tools and gadgets, as well as ingredients and seasonings that are perfect for fall cooking. You can find everything from baking essentials to slow cooker recipes and more.

Are the "Samples" for Fall in Pp only available for a limited time?

Yes, the "Samples" for Fall in Pp are only available for a limited time. We release new samples and products each season, so be sure to check back regularly for the latest offerings.

Can I purchase the products featured in the "Samples" for Fall in Pp?

Yes, you can purchase any of the products featured in the "Samples" for Fall in Pp. They are all available for purchase through our website or through a Pampered Chef consultant. Some products may also be available for purchase at select retail locations.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefann
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
janetupnorth
  • cathyskitchen
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
scrapnL8
  • PampMomof3