• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What changes can we expect to see in the new Fall catalogs from Pampered Chef?

In summary, Pampered Chef will be releasing new catalogs with updated covers for each season. These new catalogs can be obtained by placing a supply order and will also be available on the PWS. The new cover for the current catalog is more appealing and features new photos and a recipe. Customers can expect a new catalog with spring products in March. Some consultants have chosen to wait to order the new catalogs, while others are ordering now to have them for upcoming shows. There is also a discussion about the possibility of another new cover in January.
pamperedtracy
Gold Member
I love that Pampered chef is going to put out catalogs with new covers on them to keep things looking fresh and new.

Has anyone placed a supply order yet and received the new looking catalogs? I wasn't sure if it was a special number, or just the normal number for fall catalogs.

I need to place a supply order and get more catalogs. Didn't know if I would get the new ones, or if it had a new number. I haven't dug very deep yet. Just lazy I guess. Thought maybe someone might know.

Also, did you see that the Outlet shopping products have changed a bit? Just saw that today.

Thanks everyone!! :)

Tracy
/tracycooks

I too love the idea of a new cover for a change per season!

When you order catalogs you will automatically get the new catalogs. I wish they would hold off on the mid-season products and that those would show up for the 1st time in the new catalogs. I do like the cover. And I believe this catalog is already available online on our PWS.

I'm glad they didn't use the one they showed at conference! This one is so much more appealing. Also, new photos and a new recipe really make it worth while. I believe it is the same number for the new catalogs.

Thanks everyone. I knew someone would know. I appreciate you all bunches.

Tracy :D

pamperedtracy said:
Thanks everyone. I knew someone would know. I appreciate you all bunches.

Tracy :D

We werent able to order them till 11/1.....If & when they ever get my order out I'll let you know;)

cmdtrgd said:
I'm glad they didn't use the one they showed at conference! This one is so much more appealing. Also, new photos and a new recipe really make it worth while. I believe it is the same number for the new catalogs.

I didn't think it looked like the one they showed at conference! I really like the new look! I can't wait to order them--with my $50 PC from the Stoneware sale!!!

cmdtrgd said:

I hated the one they showed at conference -- I hated it so much that I WAY overordered the Santuko catalog because I thought for sure I wouldnt be wanting the tiles one. i am glad to see they cahnged it...anyone want some santuko catalogs?? LOL

What was the one they showed at conference like?

dannyzmom said:
I hated the one they showed at conference -- I hated it so much that I WAY overordered the Santuko catalog because I thought for sure I wouldnt be wanting the tiles one. i am glad to see they cahnged it...anyone want some santuko catalogs?? LOL

LOL....hehehe...no thanks, waiting for my NEW ones to arrive:p

Ginger428 said:
LOL....hehehe...no thanks, waiting for my NEW ones to arrive:p
Well FINE then!!!:p
LOL

Here's what I want to know. Will it change again in Jan for the last 2 mos? Or will it go back to the knife? I have plenty so not ordering yet but curious.

I know that our Nov. incentive is for new spring merchandise...but when does the new merch. come available to customers?

jenniferknapp said:
I know that our Nov. incentive is for new spring merchandise...but when does the new merch. come available to customers?

March 1st usually...although my first year with PC they did an overlap month in February - that was kinda cool!

How long will they keep the new cover on the catalogs??? I was going to order some.... but I am not going to order 100 of them if their going to change them in less than six months....

We'll have a new catalog in March when the new spring products come out.

Well that makes me feel a little better..... but Ijust ordered new cat's so I will have to wait to order them....

I was thinking the same thing Leah. I have enough right now with the knife cover so I didn't order any yet.

I just ordered some Santoku ones too - but now that I see the cover, I think I'll save the Santoku ones for after the Holidays, and order 100 more to use now. I have 14 shows between now and Dec 15 (as of now - hoping for a few more!), so I'm sure I would need to order more anyway! Jan & Feb are looking good too, so I think I'll be okay.

I don't think I will order these catalogs unless i run out of the ones I have. I would rather save my money. At the shows they are going to order from which ever one we have anyway no matter what the cover looks like! ha!

cmdtrgd said:
I thought I was going nuts when I saw a different cover! I DO like this one much better than what I saw at conference. I have a ton of the santuko covered cattys. I also like the idea of changing the cover--now I don't have to worry about guests who attend multiple shows being bored with the catty.

Related to What changes can we expect to see in the new Fall catalogs from Pampered Chef?

What are the new products featured in the "New Look for Fall" Catalog?

The "New Look for Fall" Catalog features a variety of new products, including our popular Stoneware Collection, our newly designed Cutlery Sets, and our Fall-themed bakeware and cookware.

Can I still order from the previous catalog?

Yes, you can still order from our previous catalog while supplies last. However, we highly recommend checking out the new products in the "New Look for Fall" Catalog for the latest and trendiest kitchen tools and accessories.

Are there any special deals or promotions in the "New Look for Fall" Catalog?

Yes, there are several special deals and promotions featured in the "New Look for Fall" Catalog. Look for our exclusive bundles, discounted sets, and limited-time offers on select products.

Can I host a party and feature the "New Look for Fall" Catalog?

Yes, as a Pampered Chef consultant, you can host a party and feature the "New Look for Fall" Catalog. Your guests will have the opportunity to see and try out the new products, and you can earn host rewards based on their purchases.

When will the "New Look for Fall" Catalog be available?

The "New Look for Fall" Catalog will be available starting on August 1st. You can contact your consultant or visit our website to request a copy or browse the digital version online.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• nicki25
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
DebbieJ
  • nicki25
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • heat123