• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Timing of Catalogs and New Prods?

Products for the last SAT (March) will be delivered in December. You can't order them until after the new catalog comes out in November.
hperschnick
OK, I'm still new and want to know a basic schedule (if there is such a thing) of catalogs and product introductions and stuff.

...Catalogs...
There was another post that we could order catalogs with new covers in November. When can we start using those? It seems like we JUST got these new catalogs. How long will the ones with new covers be good for? How often do we get old content but new covers? Just trying to order the right amount. I assume we can still use the current catalog even though the cover has changed since content is still the same...

...New products...
We are earning SAT S/S products in November... When will we find out what those products are? When will those be available to customers? When will we get our SAT stuff - for last SAT they were delivered the following month... will we be lucky enough to get these in December? And when will get the catalog with the new products?

Sorry, there are a lot of questions here but I'm trying to be good on ordering paperwork and catalogs and don't want to get stuck with a lot of stuff I can't use.

thanks everyone!

Seasons are March - August
September - FebruaryCatalogs are for a "season" - cover change is available mid-season - I personally use one cover all season.SAT S/S products will be available for customers in March, we'll know sooner what they are at least...I hope that helps a bit...

Yep!The cover changes on the catalogs are just that, a cover change not a complete overhaul. One of the recipes that's printed inside will change at the same time, too.The new spring products will be announced at Leadership in January. They will be available to customers in March.

1. When does the new Pampered Chef catalog come out?

The new Pampered Chef catalog comes out twice a year, in the spring and fall. The specific release dates may vary, but you can expect the spring catalog to come out in late January or early February, and the fall catalog to come out in late August or early September.

2. Will there be new products in the upcoming catalog?

Yes, there will always be new products featured in the new catalog. Our team is constantly working to develop innovative and useful tools for your kitchen, so you can expect to see new additions to our product line in each catalog release.

3. Can I still order from the previous catalog?

Yes, while the new catalog will feature the latest products, you can still order from the previous catalog until its expiration date. This allows you to take advantage of any sales or promotions for items that may be discontinued in the new catalog.

4. How long will the current catalog be available?

The current catalog is typically available for 6 months, until the next catalog is released. This gives you plenty of time to browse and order from the current catalog before it expires.

5. Will there be any discounts or promotions for the new catalog?

Yes, there may be special discounts or promotions for the new catalog. Be sure to check our website or contact your Pampered Chef consultant for any current deals or promotions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• flemings99
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
frozenchef
  • pc_jessica
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
pc_jessica
  • Brenda.the.chef