• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fall Samples - Few Items on My Wishlist

In summary, the conversation revolves around consultants trying to be frugal with their purchases of new Fall products. They discuss the possibility of exchanging products with each other to save money. Some express their interest in specific products and packages, while others offer suggestions on how to obtain them at a lower cost. Some also mention using products as incentives for customers or hosts. Overall, the conversation highlights the importance of being strategic and budget-conscious with product purchases.
janetupnorth
Gold Member
I'm trying to keep my costs to a minimum and not purchase a whole sample package if I don't need it all, but there are a few things on my wishlist.

If you have any Fall Samples to get rid of, please PM me for my wishlist - it's only a few items.

Thanks in advance!

What a great idea Janet. There are only a couple of item's that I want also, so if anyone has extra's they can PM me also and I will let them know what I am looking for.

TIA!

Thanks Beth - responded.It's too bad we can't say what we want because it is current. :( Oh well...
I am trying to use all my money very wisely and there will be some things I HAVE to get like catalogs so I'm trying to be frugal with products.Picking things to show off that aren't too big, yet I will USE in my kitchen.

...and I figure as long as we are current consultants, it is o.k. to search with other consultants...

janetupnorth said:
...and I figure as long as we are current consultants, it is o.k. to search with other consultants...

Yes. This is okay to do this the way you are doing it. :D

I am interested in in only a few things as well...and I don't have as much money as I would like to spend on sample packs this fall. So if you have extra's of stuff you want to sell PM me and I will send you the list of things I am looking for as well.

(Thanks for starting this Janet...LOL. I wanted to post something like this, but didn't know if it was legal...ROFL)

janetupnorth said:
I am trying to use all my money very wisely and there will be some things I HAVE to get like catalogs so I'm trying to be frugal with products.

thats me too. ofcourse i WANT all of the new products. but its more important to have the new catalogs.

I too am interested in new products people have no need for. Thanks. PM me too hahaha.

Add me to the list of people trying to be frugal. I can't believe how much money on spent on supplies for the f/w season. So if anyone has anything that they want to get rid of PM me. Thanks so much! Annie

janetupnorth said:
Thanks Beth - responded.

It's too bad we can't say what we want because it is current. :( Oh well...
I am trying to use all my money very wisely and there will be some things I HAVE to get like catalogs so I'm trying to be frugal with products.

Picking things to show off that aren't too big, yet I will USE in my kitchen.

Well, they're not REALLY current - they're future;). LOL!

I only want two items from the fall products. The new cheese grinder and a bamboo sqare bowl. I'm sure that's near the top of everybody elses list too.

Chef Bobby said:
I only want two items from the fall products. The new cheese grinder and a bamboo sqare bowl. I'm sure that's near the top of everybody elses list too.

The grinder is GREAT!!! As for the Bamboo Bowl - welllllll - it's on a slow boat from China :p

Chef Bobby said:

Actually, you're pretty lucky - you can get a package with 3 items i it, and 2 of them are on your list. Package B. And then you can use the 3rd one as an incentive or prize.

I think the grinder is with the bowl, not the grater and he's referring to the grater.B really isn't a bad package.
C isn't too bad either.

I think it will be hard to get those 2 items without ordering the sample packages for yourself. Those were on the top of my list too...lol. But, I think if you order package B you will find it easy to sell or trade the brinder and sea salt with someone from your cluster...lots of people want 2 grinders and you can always use the salt as an incentive for a host/customer. Also, If you order package C I think it will be easy to find someone to buy the rest of it. You are only going to have to spend $44 up front. If all else fails, Christmas is right around the corner and everyone always loves to get something from The Pampered Chef for Christmas.

One of my cluster mates and I are sharing package D and E. That has worked out great for us. This year the packages seem to be broken down just right. It was easy to share with other people and not get stuck with items we didn't want or need. I was able to get the open stock pieces I wanted by sharing the packages with my cluster mates.

If you find you have things you don't want or need...from this season or past seasons...take those things to your cluster meetings and offer them to your cluster mates. This works great for new people because they can get things at a good price to start their business.

I guess I don't know why we can't post what we want. I thought the rule was you couldn't list current items for sale.

I agree it would probably be better for those who just want a few things to buy the small packages because shipping would be so much less.

I'm ordering A & have some items that will be duplicates (I earned sat 1500) and extras that I'm not interested in. PM wishlists & I'll see what I can do to accomodate.

PS - I'm not wanting to part with the items from pkg B. :)

I too will have extras - I will post when it arrives and pm you all a list.......

Great idea this thread is! LOVE IT

I have a second of everything from the 3000 level and could really use some cash so if anyone wants to PM with what you want that would be great I also have many other current and discontinued items I need to sell.

janetupnorth said:
I think the grinder is with the bowl, not the grater and he's referring to the grater.

B really isn't a bad package.
C isn't too bad either.

Oops- you're right. The use of "grinder" for the Rotary Grater confused me.

chefann said:
Oops- you're right. The use of "grinder" for the Rotary Grater confused me.

Me too at first, I had to take a double-take at it and the package!

I would like to be added to a PM list for extra items. Thanks!

I am ordering 2 additional packages - but still have some NEEDS (ok - wants)
Please PM me your overflow F/W lists as well ;)

please add me to the list if you are pm'ing list to people. I only want a few things also.

For the new ones on the thread, I wasn't PMing people with extras. I was looking for a few things. I've found most of mine - I only have a few left to find. You might want to start your own thread saying you are searching for things.

I've got a few things extra yet, but if you are interested, you need to contact me with what you're looking for. I'll let you know if I have it available.

I have one of the things you use with the salt and pepper.... ;) that I am willing to give up.

If you are looking for that particular item PM me....I can either sell it to you or trade for something...I am still looking for two items I didn't get in my sample pack.

Please PM!! I would too love to get some extra things!!

I'd appreciate a PM of extras ....I'd love to get an extra grater for my pepper, a cheese grater, maybe one of the honing case knives and either of the cookbooks ... but I really can't afford ALL that ...

Related to Fall Samples - Few Items on My Wishlist

1. What are Fall Samples?

Fall Samples are small portions of products or materials that are typically released during the fall season. They can include items such as makeup, skincare products, clothing, or home decor. These samples are often used for testing or promotional purposes.

2. How can I get rid of Fall Samples?

You can get rid of Fall Samples by donating them to friends, family, or charities, or by selling them online. Some brands also have recycling programs specifically for their sample products.

3. Why are you looking for specific items on your wishlist?

I am trying to keep my costs to a minimum and not purchase a whole sample package if I don't need it all. By requesting specific items on my wishlist, I can avoid wasting money on samples that I may not use.

4. What is the purpose of requesting PM for your wishlist?

PM stands for private message, and by requesting it for my wishlist, I am ensuring that my personal information, such as my address, is kept private. This also allows for direct communication between the sender and me.

5. Are there any other ways to obtain Fall Samples?

Yes, there are other ways to obtain Fall Samples, such as through subscription boxes, in-store promotions, or through loyalty programs. You can also reach out directly to brands or companies to request samples, although this may not always be successful.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Roadtripray
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • AKGreen
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
AKGreen
Replies