• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where can I find a plate caddy and red crate for my open house and car?

In summary, the Iso Plate Caddy & Red Crate is a versatile and durable kitchen tool designed to hold and transport multiple dishes and plates at once. It can hold up to 8 standard-sized plates and can also be used for other items such as bowls, glasses, and utensils. The product comes with a one-year warranty from Pampered Chef for any potential issues.
pamperedtraci
I am looking for a plate caddy to have in time for my open house! I can't afford to buy a whole sample to get it and have level one and the open stock samples...if anyone got 2 (like you directors out there!) and are willing to part with one, let me know!

Also, I am looking for a red collapsible crate. I need one to keep in the trunk of my car! Love those things!

TIA!

bumping...
Thanks!

You can buy a crate just like our old red one from The Container Store.

What is the Iso Plate Caddy & Red Crate?

The Iso Plate Caddy & Red Crate is a versatile kitchen tool that is designed to hold and transport multiple dishes and plates at once. It is perfect for picnics, potlucks, and other gatherings where you need to bring multiple dishes.

How many plates can the Iso Plate Caddy & Red Crate hold?

The Iso Plate Caddy & Red Crate can hold up to 8 standard-sized plates, making it a convenient option for larger gatherings or events.

Is the Iso Plate Caddy & Red Crate durable?

Yes, the Iso Plate Caddy & Red Crate is made from sturdy materials and is designed to withstand the weight of multiple dishes. It is also dishwasher safe, making it easy to clean and maintain.

Can the Iso Plate Caddy & Red Crate be used for other purposes?

Yes, the Iso Plate Caddy & Red Crate can also be used to hold and transport other items such as bowls, glasses, and utensils. It is a versatile tool that can be used for various purposes in the kitchen and beyond.

Does the Iso Plate Caddy & Red Crate come with a warranty?

Yes, the Iso Plate Caddy & Red Crate comes with a one-year warranty from Pampered Chef. If you experience any issues with the product within the first year, you can contact customer service for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ragschef
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
DebbieJ
  • Kandi2candy
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
chefa
  • heulflodyn