• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for Heather Blue Pie Plate?

In summary, Darcy is looking for a Heather Blue pie plate and is willing to buy one from someone through the Chef Success market place. She also updates on her weight loss journey after having gastric bypass surgery and is excited to attend Leadership. Her friend suggests shopping at Goodwill for a new wardrobe as she continues to lose weight.
OhmyDLM
Silver Member
Hi all,

My sister-in-law would absolutely love to have the pie plate in the beautiful Heather Blue. I've been keeping my eyes open for one but havn't found it, and then I thought, DUH, use the market place on Chef Success! LoL

So, anyone have an extra that's willing to sell? I'd love to get it for her for Christmas!

My email is [email protected]

Thanks!

I have one! Email me at [email protected] with the shipping address so I can calculate shipping costs for you. I will be gone til about 3 today - going on a field trip with my Kindergartener...so I won't be able to respond til we get back...

I don't have one Darcy, but HOW ARE YOU?!?!?!?! I'd love to hear an update. :)

DebbieJ said:
I don't have one Darcy, but HOW ARE YOU?!?!?!?! I'd love to hear an update. :)

I know, I've been MIA lately, just extremely busy with the business at the moment, isn't that a great thing! I'm about 6000 points away from earning the cruise and I want it SOOOOOOOOOOOO bad and am willing to do just about anything! LoL

As far as my health since Gastric Bypass, it's been super smooth sailing. (knock on wood)... I've had pretty much no complications other than some dehydration problems and I've been steadily loosing weight. Novemner 27th will be my 3 month mark and I've lost just under 60lbs so far. I've been shopping through my own closet to find old clothes that now fit!!!!!!

As far as clothes go, my dilema now is finding a new business casual wardrove to wear to Leadership without acutally going out into the stores and spending un-needed moeny! (It's kind of pointless, especially if I'll be continuing to lose weight!) But I'll get it worked out, and I'm sure walking all around at Leadership is going to be a lot more fun 60+lbs less than I used to!

Thanks for checking in with me :)

<3 Darcy

Oh, what fantastic news! I can't wait to see the new you at Leadership!

Great news - on your sales and on your weight loss! ...just go to your local Goodwill...around here with all the tourism, there is often some VERY expensive clothing in the Goodwill store often with original tags still on them. You could buy some clothes cheap, then donate them back when you drop more weight...

I was thinking about you the other day Darcy, glad you checked-in and glad you are doing so well! You'll have to post a new picture se we will recognize you at LC.

What is the "Iso Heather Blue Pie Plate" made of?

The "Iso Heather Blue Pie Plate" is made of durable stoneware, which ensures even heat distribution and is safe for use in the oven, microwave, and dishwasher.

What are the dimensions of the "Iso Heather Blue Pie Plate"?

The "Iso Heather Blue Pie Plate" has a 9-inch diameter and 2-inch depth, making it the perfect size for baking delicious pies and quiches.

Is the "Iso Heather Blue Pie Plate" non-stick?

No, the "Iso Heather Blue Pie Plate" is not non-stick. However, it is designed with a unique glaze that helps prevent food from sticking and makes for easy cleanup.

Can the "Iso Heather Blue Pie Plate" be used for both sweet and savory dishes?

Yes, the "Iso Heather Blue Pie Plate" is versatile and can be used for both sweet and savory dishes. It is perfect for baking pies, quiches, and even casseroles.

Does the "Iso Heather Blue Pie Plate" come with a warranty?

Yes, the "Iso Heather Blue Pie Plate" comes with a limited lifetime warranty. If there are any defects in the material or workmanship, we will be happy to replace it for you.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• noellewilliams
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
noellewilliams
  • MissChef
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
PCLaurel
  • anoelle