• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Lost Pie Plate - Can Anyone Help?

In summary, Debbie messaged Ok everyone I messed up. She had a customer request a pie plate from her outlet on her website. Well she went to order it today and it's GONE!! She thinks it was like $9.75 each and she would need it priority mail. She messed up and she wants to fix this. She doesn't know what it looked like. She needs it for a Christmas gift. She couldn't order it from out of town so she has to pray for a miracle!
DebbieSAChef
Ok everyone I messed up. I had a customer request a pie plate from my outlet on my website. Well I went to order it today and it's GONE!! :eek:

Does anyone have one they would be willing to sell? I think it was like $9.75 each and I would need it priority mail. Maybe in a flat rate box, if it fits. I messed up and I want to fix this. I don't even know what it looked like. She needs it for a Christmas gift. She couldn't order it from out of town so I have to pray for a miracle!!

ANYONE!!??

Debbie :D

I only have a used one and I"m sure she wouldn't want to give it as a gift. Although is does cook better now that its well-seasoned! :)

Best of luck! I'll be praying for a miracle to come your way!

I have one - I just got it - I don't think I've used it. I will check when I get home tonight. I know I don't have the original box. Also, does she know that the pie plate is unglazed?

I haven't used it so let me know if you still need it.

Yes!!!YES I need it! It's the one that was just removed from the outlet right for $9.75? If it is, then this is the right one. I think she knew it was unglazed, she called me and said Mini Fluted pan, one pie plate and one deep dish stone.

Thank you so much. Can you get me a shipping quote to 78244? I just got back from my Homeschool Mother's Christmas party!

White elephant presents, games, lots of food, cookie exchange and laughs! I'm ready for bed! :indif:

I need the address it ships to - my business can do it but has to have all the info. They type it in like it is a real shipment - UPS.

PmI sent you a pm.

Related to Lost Pie Plate - Can Anyone Help?

What materials are the Pampered Chef pie plates made of?

The Pampered Chef pie plates are made of durable stoneware that is oven, microwave, freezer, and dishwasher safe.

What sizes are available for the Pampered Chef pie plates?

The Pampered Chef pie plates come in two sizes: 9 inches and 11 inches in diameter.

Can I use the Pampered Chef pie plates for savory dishes as well?

Yes, the Pampered Chef pie plates are versatile and can be used for both sweet and savory dishes.

Do the Pampered Chef pie plates have any special features?

Yes, the Pampered Chef pie plates have a ridged edge that helps create a beautifully crimped crust and also allows for easy grip when removing from the oven.

Are the Pampered Chef pie plates covered by a warranty?

Yes, the Pampered Chef pie plates come with a 3-year warranty against defects. If you encounter any issues, please contact our customer service for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• OhmyDLM
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
pamperedlinda
  • kisrae
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
sushimommy
  • redsoxgirl