• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help Needed: 20 Spring/Summer 08 Catalogs by Monday

In summary, you will need to order a total of 20 catalogs for this promotion. Yes, you can order the catalogs online through your Pampered Chef consultant account. The deadline for ordering the catalogs is Monday of next week. Unfortunately, there are no discounts available for ordering a large quantity of catalogs, but free shipping is offered on orders over $200. You can personalize the catalogs with your contact information by adding your consultant ID and contact details to the back cover.
kat29
So I didn't order enough Spring/Summer 08 Catalogs I'm short 20 catalogs. Is there anyone that can help me out. I'm in a new area here so I don't know anyone that sell PC around here, I can't get a holt of my director due to the fact that she resigned her directorship last month. So if anyone could help me out it would be appreciate. I will buy them from you if you have 20 catalogs or even if you have a full 25 pack. I can pay with Pay Pal. Priority Mail would be my best bet since overnight is a little expensive. They should fit in a flat rate box. My shipping zip is 84056. Just PM or email me. Thanks! I appreciate you taking the time to look at this. I just need them by Monday

catalogsI would gladly send you a pack of 25 for the price you would pay if you ordered them plus actually shipping. I am in ma and they would not go out until tomorrow so I do not know if you would get them using priority. let me know if anyone closer can help if not I will drop them off at the post office first thing in the morning priority and see what they say about delivery. I just looked on usps.com it says priority flat rate would be 8.95 and 2 day arrival to your zip code so should get to you sat or monday morning just fyi

Last edited:
I got some coming! thank you to who responded for your help! Next time I know to order more then I think I will need. LOL! :)

1. How many catalogs do I need to order for this promotion?

You will need to order a total of 20 catalogs for this promotion.

2. Can I order the catalogs online?

Yes, you can order the catalogs online through your Pampered Chef consultant account.

3. What is the deadline for ordering the catalogs?

The deadline for ordering the catalogs is Monday of next week. This will ensure that you receive them in time for the promotion.

4. Are there any discounts available for ordering a large quantity of catalogs?

Unfortunately, there are no discounts available for ordering a large quantity of catalogs. However, we do offer free shipping on orders over $200.

5. Can I personalize the catalogs with my information?

Yes, you can personalize the catalogs with your contact information by adding your consultant ID and contact details to the back cover.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kat29
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
stacywhitlow
  • pctharper
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
pctharper
  • imported_pckrissy