• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I've Got Spring/Summer Catalogs I Need to Get Rid Of. I've Got 2

In summary, Pampered Chef encourages recycling of old catalogs as part of their sustainability efforts. Unsold catalogs cannot be returned, but consultants can participate in a buyback program. Donating old catalogs to charities or organizations is also an option. It is best to store old catalogs in a cool, dry place in a binder or file folder. A digital version of the Spring/Summer catalog is available on the Pampered Chef website and app.
kat29
I've got Spring/Summer Catalogs I need to get rid of. I've got 2 unopened packs of 25 and 20 single catalogs that have no label on them. I'll take $20 for all of them. Cheapest way to send them would probably be flat rate box which is 9.60 priority mail. If your interested Just PM me. Thanks

just sent you a pm

You do realize that they are good until Aug. 31st.

stacywhitlow said:
You do realize that they are good until Aug. 31st.

Yes i know but i'm hanging up my apron for right now for personal reasons. Figured someone else could use them...

Just making sure.

1. How can I dispose of my old Spring/Summer catalogs?

As per Pampered Chef's sustainability efforts, we encourage you to recycle your old catalogs. You can check with your local recycling center for specific guidelines on how to properly recycle paper products in your area.

2. Can I return my unsold catalogs to Pampered Chef?

Unfortunately, we do not accept returns of unsold catalogs. However, we do offer a buyback program for our consultants, where they can return a certain number of unsold catalogs for a refund.

3. Can I donate my old catalogs to a charity or organization?

Yes, you can definitely donate your old catalogs to a charity or organization of your choice. We recommend reaching out to local schools, libraries, or community centers to see if they would be interested in using them for crafts or educational purposes.

4. What is the best way to store my old catalogs?

We suggest storing your old catalogs in a cool, dry place to prevent any damage. You can also use a binder or file folder to keep them organized and easily accessible.

5. Is there a digital version of the Spring/Summer catalog available?

Yes, there is a digital version of the Spring/Summer catalog available on our website. You can access it through your consultant's personal website or by downloading our Pampered Chef app.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kat29
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
kat29
  • chefheidi2003
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
babywings76
  • EmAdams