• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help!!! I Need Catalogs...like Yesterday!!!

In summary, the conversation is about a consultant who is getting ready for a show and realizes they do not have enough catalogs for their upcoming shows. They ask if anyone can send them catalogs through Priority Mail and there are multiple offers from other consultants. The original consultant also thanks everyone for their suggestions and is able to recycle catalogs for their upcoming shows.
stayinathomemama
Gold Member
AAAAAGGGGHHHH!!! I'm getting ready for a show tonight & realize that the unopened package of catalogs that I thought I had is GONE. I have about 15... enough for tonight. But I have two shows next wk (Mon & Fri) and don't have enough for them. I know that I can order from HO, but out here on the west coast there is no way an order would arrive before Monday. What I need to know is - Is there anyone that would be willing to Priority Mail (you know in the flat rate envelope) a package of catalogs to a sister consultant???? Thank you, thank you, thank you!!

I don't have any extras to help you with but just wanted to suggest... Ask your show people tonight (if it's not too late) to be gentle with the catalogs and trade them a new fall catalog at check out for the spring/summer one... that way you can recycle them for your next two shows. I am down to the end also and have 2 shows left so I'm sort of in the same boat as you.

i have some that are stamped, but can send them to you (approx 20 catalogs) 39cents a piece, plus shipping. Let me know, send me a PM. i can ship first thing tomorrow (Friday), I take paypal.

I have a package of the spring/summer catalogs.

JoLynn

I have 2 packages that I can overnight you if pay the charges (they would arrive possibly on Saturday if I hear tonight) I am on the East Coast. There would be no charge for the catalogs...both packages are unstamped and in their original plastic wrap. (trifle bowl cover) Let me know asap and I will get them in the mail first thing in the am.

I've got some that aren't stamped. I think there is about 20 of them. I'll just let you have them if you will pay shipping to you. Let me know. PM or email me at [email protected]

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU to all of your responses and the suggestion for "recycling". That's what I did tonight & now I think that I can make it to the end of the season. You guys are the best. I feel so grateful for this community and all of you.

Thanks for letting me be a "cheffer"!

Related to Help!!! I Need Catalogs...like Yesterday!!!

1. How can I order Pampered Chef catalogs?

You can order Pampered Chef catalogs by contacting your local consultant or by visiting the Pampered Chef website and using the "Find a Consultant" tool to locate a consultant in your area. You can also call the Pampered Chef customer service line at 1-888-687-2433 to request catalogs.

2. How much do Pampered Chef catalogs cost?

Pampered Chef catalogs are typically provided for free by consultants to their customers. However, if you need a large quantity of catalogs or are not working with a consultant, there may be a small fee for shipping and handling.

3. Can I get digital versions of the Pampered Chef catalogs?

Yes, you can access digital versions of the Pampered Chef catalogs on the company's website. Simply go to the "Catalogs" section and select the catalog you would like to view. You can also request a digital catalog from your consultant.

4. How long does it take to receive Pampered Chef catalogs?

The time it takes to receive Pampered Chef catalogs can vary depending on your location and the availability of the catalogs. If you are working with a consultant, they may have catalogs on hand for you to pick up immediately. If you are ordering online or through customer service, it may take a few days for the catalogs to arrive.

5. Can I customize Pampered Chef catalogs for my business or event?

Yes, you can customize Pampered Chef catalogs for your business or event by working with a consultant. They can add your business logo or event information to the catalogs for a personalized touch. Some customization options may incur an additional fee.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Patti
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • kat29
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
stacywhitlow
  • pctharper