• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help! Desperately Need Catalogs for Holiday Open House

In summary, the person is desperately in need of catalogs for their Holiday Open House on November 15th. They are concerned that ordering through the company may not arrive in time. They have reached out to their director but have not received a response. They are considering buying catalogs from someone else and having them shipped priority.
noelskitchen
I am desperately needing catalogs for my Holiday Open House on Sat Nov 15th. I'm afraid that if I order them through HO that they won't arrive in time. I'm down to minis and one I have in my consultant catalog tote. I emailed my director but she hasn't responded to me about catalogs. Does anyone have any that I could buy and have them shipped priority. I wish HO gave us this option.

I ordered some on the 3rd & they shipped on the 5th & I rec'd them yesterday. I have some if you want me to send them to you. Maybe someone closer to you can help, but if not let me know.

Thanks. I'm in California and it's been taking the 7 days. Maybe I'll go ahead and order and see if they arrive sooner.

I ordered mine on Tuesday and go them on Friday. Maybe if you go ahead and order today they will process on Monday.

I just placed my order 15 min ago. I didn't get the blue check mark like I normally do but there are no errors. When I try to resubmit it tells me that the order was already submitted. I guess I'll call HO on Mon. am

noelskitchen said:
I am desperately needing catalogs for my Holiday Open House on Sat Nov 15th. I'm afraid that if I order them through HO that they won't arrive in time. I'm down to minis and one I have in my consultant catalog tote. I emailed my director but she hasn't responded to me about catalogs. Does anyone have any that I could buy and have them shipped priority. I wish HO gave us this option.

Noel, I really think you'll get them! At least I hope so. I live in Washington, right about 10 miles from Idaho and in the middle of the state from North to South and many times Fed Ex will go all the way to Portland and then back! They did this the last time I ordered a supply order and I ordered it on a Wednesday @ night and had it by Tuesday!
Good luck!

1. How can I order catalogs for my holiday open house?

To order catalogs for your holiday open house, you can contact your Pampered Chef consultant or visit our website to request a catalog mailing. You can also purchase catalogs in bulk by contacting our customer service team.

2. Are there any discounts for ordering catalogs in bulk?

Yes, there are discounts available for ordering catalogs in bulk. Please contact our customer service team for more information.

3. Can I customize the catalogs with my own branding or information?

Unfortunately, we do not offer customization services for our catalogs. However, you can add your own personal touches to the catalogs by including a personalized note or business card inside.

4. How soon can I expect to receive the catalogs?

Catalogs typically take 7-10 business days to arrive, depending on your location. If you need them sooner, please contact our customer service team for expedited shipping options.

5. Can I return any unsold catalogs after my open house?

Yes, you can return any unsold catalogs within 30 days of your open house for a full refund. Please note that the catalogs must be in their original condition and packaging.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Sakinah Garrett-Corcoran
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • ughubug
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
ughubug
  • pctharper