• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help!! Holiday Open House Postcards

In summary, to customize your Holiday Open House postcards, log into your Pampered Chef account and click on the "Marketing" tab. Then, select "Holiday Open House" from the drop-down menu and add your personal information, including your name, contact information, and event details. You can also add your own images or logos by clicking on the "Add Image" button and uploading your desired image. To order the postcards, click on the "Order" button and select the quantity you would like. It typically takes 5-7 business days for the postcards to be printed and shipped, but it may take longer during busy holiday seasons. You can track your order by logging into your account and clicking on the "Orders"
HH_04
Does anyone know where I can get a Holiday Open House Postcard with the Pampered Chef logo and it has a picture of a door with a wreath on it? It is not offered through Merrill. If anyone has one, I would be interested in purchasing them. Just PM me.

Thanks.

You can print some nice Holiday post cards at Vista Print, no logo though. But I think you can say the Pampered Chef and insert the trademark symbol. They always have the free 100postcards thing going on, and I have just payed for standard shipping and they arrived within several days. Check it out.
Deb

One option could be to try searching for custom postcard printing companies online. You can provide them with your desired design and they can print the postcards for you. Some examples of such companies include Vistaprint, Moo, and Overnight Prints. You can also try reaching out to other Pampered Chef consultants or groups on social media to see if anyone has a similar postcard design that they are willing to sell or share with you.

1. How do I customize the Holiday Open House postcards?

To customize your postcards, log into your Pampered Chef account and click on the "Marketing" tab. Then, select "Holiday Open House" from the drop-down menu. From there, you can add your personal information, including your name, contact information, and the date and time of your event.

2. Can I add my own images or logos to the postcards?

Yes, you can! When customizing your postcards, click on the "Add Image" button and upload your desired image or logo. You can then resize and position it on the postcard as you wish.

3. How do I order the postcards?

Once you have customized your postcards, click on the "Order" button at the bottom of the page. This will take you to a page where you can select the quantity of postcards you would like to order. After selecting your quantity, click on "Add to Cart" and follow the prompts to complete your order.

4. How long will it take to receive my postcards?

Once you have placed your order, it typically takes 5-7 business days for your postcards to be printed and shipped. However, during busy holiday seasons, it may take a bit longer. If you need your postcards by a specific date, we recommend ordering at least 2 weeks in advance.

5. Can I track my postcard order?

Yes, you can track your postcard order by logging into your Pampered Chef account and clicking on the "Orders" tab. From there, you can see the status of your order and track its shipment once it has been sent out.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• HH_04
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
Replies
Views
ChefKelebel
  • sparklechef
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies