• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Holiday Open House/Client Appreciation Results

L
ltkacz
Just wanted to share with everyone my Holiday Open house/Client Appreciation Results.

This is my 3rd year doing it. Every year so far I've done it on a different Saturday in November. I wanted to pick a Saturday, and keep with it no matter what so all of my clients would know the 1st Saturday in November would be my open house. So, this was the year to start it.

Although it was the day after Halloween, the attendance was a bit light (compared to the previous 2 years) - I only had 6 people attend. However, the guest sales were $600! So, I would have to say "better than a stab in the eye with a sharp stick".

Everyone commented on what a lovely time it was. I of course, will continue to do this in the future.

What did you do exactly? what kinds of food how did you run it how was it setup? I am thinking about doing one the first week in Dec. but really dont know what to even start thinking about....

Congrats Liz. Can you give us a run-down of what you did? :)

I am holding my host/preferred customer appreciation party on Dec 6th. (I want my house to be decorated for the holidays :)) I have already sent out 100 hold that date postcards. They are causing quite a buzz too. I am getting alot of emails, what is going on that day? I will be sending out the invitation in the next week.

I would be really interested in what you did.

This year, I announced at the begining of the year that my open house would be November 1st. I send out a monthly newsletter so every month I had a blurb that said save the date - November 1st - 3rd annual holiday open house/client event.

I only do this as an e-mail campaign to my client list. I don't call - I work a full time job in addition to PC and have a very active 6 year old son. I only have so much time in the day to do things- and calling to remind people is not one of them. I figured they will come if they want (last year I had about 15 people attend - and ran it the same way).

I send the first e-mail out 1 month prior to the event. With all sorts of incentives - I'll post those later. I send the second e-mail out 2 weeks prior to the event, just reminding people about the event. I send the last e-mail out to everyone 2-3 days prior to the event letting them know the menu and stating I'm looking forward to seeing them. I send all e-mails to everyone even if they have let me know they are not coming.

I DO NOT do a demo at this event. And I think that is why people like it so much. They can come and go as they please. They shop, mingle with other guests, and of course eat. I talk about my son and my husband a lot durring my shows so they are always there to greet people as well. Clients love to meet them too! I have 2 dogs - and I'll be honest, they are very well behaved, but durring this event - they go to my parents house.

This year I served Artichoke dip in the bread bowl, spinach carbonara pizza, chicken chipotle cups, taffy apple tartletts and the marshmallow ornaments. Everyone commented on everything except the dip on how wonderful it was.

Set up is as follows:

1 table that has catalogs with order forms tucked inside, the simple additons square bowls and stand - to put their tickets in, a recipe brochure with all of the recipes I made for the event, all of the themed recipe cards that you buy on supply order for the past year wrapped up in a bow, and this year I had the calendars from Merrill. Everyone can take everything on this table.

2 table had all of the new items in the catalog this fall. I don't have all of the simple addition dot pieces but had a few pieces on there - enough to get the idea.

3 table had the "popular" items.

I tell everyone that if there's something in the catalog that they don't see out, just let me know, I'll go get it for them - which they do/did, and I went to get it for them.

I'll post the 1st invite next.

Please join me for my

3rd Annual holiday Open House and
Client Appreciation Event

When: Saturday, November 1, 2008
Time: 10 am - 1 pm
Where: My home

Many of you have invited me into your home during the past year (or years) and now it's my time to say "thank you for being a valued client".

Bring a friend (or more ) for a casual morning/early afternoon and view all of the new Fall/Winter Products, as well as sample some incredible new recipes. And just like last year, the people you hear most about during my shows - my husband, my son and my mom - will all be there.

You can get an early start on your holiday shopping for your seat - with great eats - instead of your feet!

It's a Mystery Host Event!

Just like the past two years - I will be giving away all of the host benefits! For you it's like having a show with none of the work - no cleaning, no inviting, no shopping. Here's how it will work:

1 lucky guest will be selected to win ALL of the host FREE product value.

1 lucky guest will be selected to win the 60% off Host Special for the month - up to 2 pieces of Stoneware at 60% off!

1 lucky guest will be selected to win all the 50% off Products Value credits.

You'll become part of the mystery host benefit "bucket" by receiving tickets (you'll receive a ticket just for coming), you can increase your chances of winning by:

Collect 1 Ticket for:
RSVP by October 24 and/or Arrive at 10 am

Collect 3 Tickets for:
Being a host within the past year and/or
Bring a friend (someone I do not know that did not receive this invitation).

Collect 5 Tickets for:
Place an order during the event and/or
Schedule a Live or Catalog Show with me for January

Collect 7 Tickets for:
Bring an outside order and/or
Schedule a Live or Catalog Show with me for December

Collect 10 Tickets for:
Bringing the highest number of outside orders and/or Schedule a Live or Catalog Show with me for November and/or Talk with me during the event about the Business Opportunity.

Collect 20 Tickets for:
Joining my team during the event

Plus there's more...
Everyone who attends will receive a recipe card pack of all The Pampered Chef Theme Show recipes during the past year, along with all of the recipes made at the show, plus a Pampered Chef Calendar with 13 awesome recipes!

Every order placed during the show will receive the Fall/Winter Season's Best Cookbook.

All orders over $75, I will pay your $4.25 shipping (to be shipped to my home) or I will apply the $4.25 towards the direct shipping cost to you.

Last year, one lucky guest received $140 in FREE products (their choice - anything in the entire catalog) and one lucky guest was able to choose 3 items (from anything in the catalog) for 50% off each!

If you are unable to make the event - don't fret. Place your order online. Click HERE Then click on order products. In the first section type in my name as host, confirm it's my show you would like to order on and shop away. You'll still be entered in for the benefits.

If you need directions to my home, please feel free to call me at XXXXX

I look forward to seeing you!

Sincerely,

Liz Breitner
Independent Future Director

Glad it went well for you. I am considering not doing a demo, too. I am also considering decorating my house with some Christmas decorations. Not a full fledged Christmas theme, but I may get out some red and silver stuff that will just go along with some of the products. My house has a lot of red in it, anyway. My show is November 13.

Thanks SO MUCH for sharing Liz. LOVE the way you put the invite together! It is AWESOME! :) :) :) TY!

Thanks Liz! I love your letter and am using it!

I'm having a Holiday Stop N Shop next Saturday. Thanks ladies for some great ideas that I did't think about. Here are the front and back of a flyer that I made to hang door to door in my neighborhood. I'll be delivering them all by this weekend. I was hoping the week advance would work better and keep it fresh in their minds.

The front is Where, When and a couple of my specials. I found the poem right here.... AND the some of the words from another I found here... Thank YOU to the owners! The back was an updated holiday list that my Director uses. I was hoping that I'd get their attention on who to think about when purchasing gifts this year or things to tell their families they'd want for themselves.

Attachments

• stop_n_shop110308.doc
    97 KB · Views: 368
  • Holiday_Gift_Giving_Ideas_110308.doc
    55.5 KB · Views: 491

1. What is the purpose of a Holiday Open House/Client Appreciation event?

The purpose of a Holiday Open House/Client Appreciation event is to show appreciation to clients and customers for their business and support, as well as to celebrate the holiday season with them.

2. How often should a Holiday Open House/Client Appreciation event be held?

It is recommended to hold a Holiday Open House/Client Appreciation event at least once a year, preferably during the holiday season when people are in a festive and giving mood.

3. Why is it important to have a set date for the event?

Holding the event on a specific date each year helps to create a sense of tradition and consistency for clients, making it easier for them to plan and attend. It also allows for better organization and preparation for the event.

4. How can the success of a Holiday Open House/Client Appreciation event be measured?

The success of a Holiday Open House/Client Appreciation event can be measured by the number of attendees, the amount of sales made during the event, and the feedback and comments from attendees. It is also important to track any new clients or business that may result from the event.

5. What are some tips for planning a successful Holiday Open House/Client Appreciation event?

Some tips for planning a successful Holiday Open House/Client Appreciation event include choosing a convenient date and time, promoting the event through various channels (e.g. social media, email, flyers), offering special deals or discounts, providing refreshments and entertainment, and creating a welcoming and festive atmosphere. It is also important to follow up with attendees after the event to thank them for their attendance and gather feedback for future events.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kristyjab
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
stefani2
Replies
Views
ChefKelebel
  • jennytodd
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies