• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Boost Holiday Sales with Our Arbonne Party Wish List - Try This Great Idea!

In summary, this woman is encouraging her customers to create a "wish list" of items they would like to receive as Christmas gifts, and to leave this list with her at the show in order to ensure that their gifts are ordered correctly. She also suggests that customers send a copy of this wish list to their husbands in order to ensure that their gifts are ordered correctly.
lisacb77
Hey all,

I got this great idea from a friend who is an Arbonne rep...went to her Holiday line open house tonight. Stapled to every order form, she had a 1/2 sheet marked "Holiday Wish List" and encouraged all to put a few items on there we'd like to get for the holidays and contact info for ppl that would want to shop for us. I thought it was pretty neat!

I might do this at my shows this month and see how it goes. Can't hurt! I thought I might give it out though when I'm checking them out and ask them to leave it with me or email it to me. I'd hate to hurt my sales by someone holding back! But I know most everyone cannot get everything on their wish list in one show...

Here's a question though, would it hurt bookings? For me, that's not a huge concern right now. I have 7 cooking and 1 catty show in October, 2 cooking shows & an open house w/several other reps in November and another open house in December. I can maybe only fit in 1-3 more shows in November, and my f/t job gets CRAZY in December so I cannot do cooking shows. So for me, I'm not sweating that. But I hate to give you all a great idea only to hurt bookings!

Please let me know what you think. I have a show next week.

Thanks!

I don't know if it would hurt bookings or not...I would think that most people who would do the wish list would already not want to book and this way they can still get what they want. I think it's a great idea and might try it at my next show and see how it goes!

I did it the other way around last year. I set up a gift list for people to use to keep track of those people that they would be buying gifts. I had it set up in catagories... family, friends, co-workers and such. So they could fill in the names and products. I don't think anyone actually filled one out. It certainly didn't hurt my business any, perhaps it got people thinking about gift giving. I have also contacted husbands to tell then what their wives would like... never got a call back. Give it a try, you certainly won't be out much!

I have some post cards from Nancy's which ask for a wish list. I put them in every lap board and instruct them to fill out their wish list and address it to the person they think needs ideas for them. Then I collect and send them out for them. It hasn't been very successful for me, but it never hurts!

Wish List FlyerHere is a Christmas Wish List flyer that I think I got from this site last year. I've tweaked it a little bit from the original. I didn't use it consistently last year, but did get one completed wish list and one order out of it.

I think the trick to it, like everything in our business, is to follow up. Send the wish list with a catalog, and then a week or two later, call and check in. So many of us put off doing things, and then all of a sudden it's too late! I know the order I received I would not have gotten if I hadn't called.

I left the "Order by" part blank, because I couldn't find the date. I don't think TPC has released that yet. If you know it, please post. Thanks!

Enjoy, and feel free to use, tweak, etc.!

Attachments

• HOHOHO!.doc
    125 KB · Views: 458
Last edited:
Also, we usually get some type of wish list in a Consultant News around October I think. I usually copy that on colored paper to give out to customers.
I also got an idea similiar to yours from a PL lady. Only I just use the wish list that is attached to the write-in receipts. I tell them that they can take the wish list with them to keep track of things they see & want. Or they can fill it out, and leave with me with hubby's contact info & I can call around Xmas time or b-day. Last year I actually had a hubby buy his wife a cookware set! It was a guy that comes in my 'other' job every day, so I just brought her wish list to work & showed it to him:) That was the only one it worked for-not too many people actually leave their wish lists with me though. Maybe now closer to the holidays they will....

I might make a copy of the wishlist and send the copy to their husbands in the mail. That way you have a copy and he has something in writing of what she is interested in - maybe include pictures of the products next to the item or a favorite recipe she wants to make in it to entice him to want to buy?

My Hospitality Director does a "Men's Only" shopping night in her home. First she sends out a flyer to her customers/past hosts asking for a wish list and their husband/boyfriend's name. Then sends out invites with the wish list and let's them know about a "men's only" shopping night. She said they are the best customers - they come in and usually buy the entire list because they don't want/can't decide!! I think that's an awesome idea!
Joanne

Now THAT's a cool idea...I do remember reading about that on here for Mother's Day, etc. I could keep the wish lists on file for that!

Now THAT's a cool idea...I do remember reading about that on here for Mother's Day, etc. I could keep the wish lists on file for that! I bet it would be mostly outside orders, but still!

Christmas gift giving flyerDoes anyone have a current flyer that lists the products and the cute sayings you can attach to gifts?
The one I have from 12 years ago says:
Boil Control Hope your Holidays "boil" over with joy!
Nylon whisk: Whisking you a Merry kissmas (you fill it with Hershey kisses)

Just checking to see if someone has updated one for their shows..
Teresa

Updated flyerI updated the flyer I posted earlier...changed the poem up a little bit.

Enjoy...

Attachments

• HOHOHO!.doc
    46 KB · Views: 429
Thanks, I have that one this one was what you gave to guests to encourage them to buy gifts and then attach a little tag with a cute saying.
Spices "Season's Greetings!"
Teresa

1. What is an "Idea From Arbonne Party"?

An "Idea From Arbonne Party" is a themed party where you can learn about and sample products from the Arbonne brand. It is a fun and interactive way to discover new products and ideas for a healthier lifestyle.

2. How do I host an "Idea From Arbonne Party"?

You can host an "Idea From Arbonne Party" by contacting an Arbonne consultant or representative. They will work with you to plan the party and provide all the necessary materials and products for your guests to experience.

3. What types of products can I expect to see at an "Idea From Arbonne Party"?

At an "Idea From Arbonne Party", you can expect to see a variety of products from the Arbonne brand, including skincare, makeup, nutrition, and wellness products. You will also learn about the benefits and ingredients of each product, as well as how to incorporate them into your daily routine.

4. Is there a cost to attend an "Idea From Arbonne Party"?

No, there is no cost to attend an "Idea From Arbonne Party". It is a complimentary event for you and your guests to learn about Arbonne products and discover new ideas for a healthier lifestyle.

5. Can I purchase products at an "Idea From Arbonne Party"?

Yes, you can purchase products at an "Idea From Arbonne Party". However, there is no pressure to buy and it is completely optional. Our consultants will be available to answer any questions and help you place an order if you choose to do so.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kristyjab
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
stefani2
  • pampchef.angel
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
pampchef.angel
Replies