• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

October Birthday Party Show: Wish List Invites & Demo with Snacks

In summary, Cindy Steiner suggests that people invite their friends to a birthday party where they can buy things off of the list instead of bringing presents.
Chozengirl
Gold Member
I have a friend who wants to do a show in October, it is around her birthday, and we were thinking something along the line of:
1) Invites that state instead of bringing presents, they can order something from her from her wish list.
2) Sending the wish list out to her friends
3) I will be doing a demo and having her supply lots of snacks.

Any suggestions would be great!!!
I really am just playing off of the idea her, her husband and I started.

PS, she is REALLY excited about the new knives.
Anything I can make more exciting for her?

You mean that she would do a wish list like a registry, and people would buy things for her off that list??? Wow! Those must be some friends:)

Invite for Birthday party!I have an invitation for a b-day party. I will post it for you. Hope it helps.

Cindy Steiner

Attachments

• invite birthday.doc
    94.5 KB · Views: 366
That is similar to an idea I discussed with one of my November hosts. She is moving into her first house and wants to do it like a housewarming. I suggested we put on the invites not to bring a gift as they can shop off her wish list at the party. She totally loved it as she had a long wish!

PamperedChef said:
I have an invitation for a b-day party. I will post it for you. Hope it helps.

Cindy Steiner

Wooooo, You are awesome Cindy!!!
Now:rolleyes: , do you have the oreo truffle recipe?;)
Thank you soooo much.

Oh and ChefBecky, yes, her family is very generous and would rather buy her things that she wants rather than something she wouldn't like, KWIM?

According to the posted invite, the "gift" is that she earns free stuff - not that they have to buy her a gift. I'm not generous enough to buy my friend's a gift for her birthday. She'd be lucky to get a card. If I got an invite that said I could buy a gift for her at the party, I just wouldn't come so I'd steer away from creating an expectation.

Of course, her friends may routinely buy gifts for each other and the party would be an easy way for them to shop.

Related to October Birthday Party Show: Wish List Invites & Demo with Snacks

What is a "Birthday Party Show"?

A "Birthday Party Show" is a unique and fun way to celebrate a special occasion with friends and family while learning about Pampered Chef products. It's a virtual party where the host invites guests to join a live cooking demonstration and shop for kitchen tools and gadgets.

How do I host a "Birthday Party Show"?

To host a "Birthday Party Show," simply reach out to your Pampered Chef consultant and schedule a date and time for the virtual party. The consultant will provide you with a unique link to share with your guests and help you plan the menu and activities for the party.

What are the benefits of hosting a "Birthday Party Show"?

As a host of a "Birthday Party Show," you can earn free and discounted products based on the sales from your party. You also get to spend quality time with your loved ones, learn new recipes and kitchen tips, and support a small business.

Can I customize the menu for my "Birthday Party Show"?

Yes, you can! Our consultants are happy to work with you to create a menu that fits your preferences and dietary restrictions. You can also request specific recipes or themes for your party.

Do I need to purchase anything to host a "Birthday Party Show"?

No, you do not need to purchase anything to host a "Birthday Party Show." Our consultants will provide all the necessary materials for the virtual party, and your guests can choose whether or not to make a purchase. However, as a host, you can earn rewards for hosting a successful party.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebPC
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Shanz
  • NancyD
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
espinoll
Replies