• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Get Ready to Shop: House Warming Show on August 15th - Wish List Included!

In summary, the "Get Ready to Shop: House Warming Show" is a special event hosted by Pampered Chef on August 15th with exclusive deals and products perfect for new homeowners or those looking to refresh their kitchen supplies. To attend, you can join as a guest of a consultant or host your own show. A wish list is a list of desired items from Pampered Chef that can be easily created and accessed. During the House Warming Show, there will be special deals and promotions, and items from your wish list can be purchased.
gothim0802
I am having a house warming show on August 15th. The host gave me her wish list so I am going to make a cute little list up. We are wanting to email this to her friends and families in other states to order from too. So have any of you guys done this b4 and if so do you have a sample wish list I could see?

Sample Wish List:• Gift Cards - To Home Improvement Stores, Grocery Stores, Restaurants and Other Local Businesses • Kitchen Utensils - Pots and Pans, Mixing Bowls, Measuring Cups, Spatulas, Food Processors • Home Decor - Throw Pillows, Wall Art, Vases, Candles • Storage Containers - Baskets, Shelving, Drawers, Plastic Containers • Cleaning Supplies - Mops, Vacuum Cleaners, Cleaning Solutions, Brooms • Entertainment - Games, Books, Movies, Music • Linens - Towels, Sheets, Pillow Cases, Blankets • Garden Supplies - Seeds, Fertilizers, Plant Pots, Tools • Appliances - Coffee Maker, Blender, Toaster Oven • Bathroom Supplies - Towels, Shower Curtain, Soap Dispensers

Hi there! I have not personally done a house warming show before, but I have seen some cute wish lists for similar events. Here is a sample wish list that you could use as inspiration:1. Kitchen essentials: oven mitts, dish towels, mixing bowls, wooden spoons
2. Home decor: throw pillows, candles, picture frames
3. Bathroom necessities: bath towels, bath mat, shower curtain
4. Outdoor items: gardening tools, patio decorations, outdoor lighting
5. Entertainment: board games, movie night essentials, cocktail glasses
6. Cozy comforts: fuzzy blankets, throw pillows, scented candles
7. Personalized items: monogrammed coasters, custom cutting board, personalized doormat
8. Tech gadgets: smart speaker, phone charging station, wireless headphones
9. Home organization: storage baskets, closet organizers, label maker
10. Gift cards: for local restaurants, home stores, or online retailers.Hope this helps! Good luck with your house warming show.

1. What is the "Get Ready to Shop: House Warming Show" on August 15th?

The "Get Ready to Shop: House Warming Show" is a special event hosted by Pampered Chef on August 15th, featuring exclusive deals and products perfect for new homeowners or those looking to refresh their kitchen supplies.

2. How can I attend the House Warming Show?

To attend the House Warming Show, you can either join as a guest of a Pampered Chef consultant or host your own show. Contact your consultant or visit our website to find a consultant near you and get more information on hosting a show.

3. What is a wish list and how do I create one?

A wish list is a list of items you want to purchase from Pampered Chef. To create a wish list, simply browse our catalog or website and click on the heart icon next to the item you want to add. You can then access your wish list at any time and easily add items to your shopping cart.

4. Are there any special deals or promotions during the House Warming Show?

Yes, there will be exclusive deals and promotions during the House Warming Show, including discounts on select products and free gifts with purchase. Be sure to tune in on August 15th to take advantage of these limited-time offers.

5. Can I purchase items from my wish list during the House Warming Show?

Yes, you can purchase items from your wish list during the House Warming Show. Simply log in to your account and add the items from your wish list to your shopping cart. You can also add items to your wish list during the show and purchase them afterwards.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
jillbean
  • ponvn591
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
beepampered
  • nldavis321
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies