• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Host a Memorable House Warming Party with an Online Wish List | Tips and Tricks

If they don't feel comfortable giving out credit card info, you could always have them place the order and then send an email letting them know how to get the purchase receipt.
gothim0802
So... I have a host wanting to have a house warming party. She also wants to be set up online so her out of state friends and relatives can order.

Next... how do I go about getting her set up online where they can view her wish list. Can I do it as a regular show and there is a way they can see it or do I enter it under bridal?

I think it has to be done as a bridal show so they can view the list. Not sure, I'm still a newbie....

I love that we can do the online ordering !!!!

To keep it simple and have her get the full hostess benefits rather than short by $15,
if it were a bridal registry, consider this. Have her make her list and give it to you
with her e-mail list. Then you could send out the e-vites for her with the list
attached. If you have her set up as a hostess on your website, they can order
through her party, and you will be notified and be able to enter the order with her
party. If by chance it got placed through her "bridal registry" she would not be
able to include it in her party. It would be a separate deal, as far as I know.

Ahhh I got it. That sounds cool. Ill let her know. She is super excited about it.

I often wondered how to do registry for things other than a bridal registry. Thanks for the input!!

Grandmarita said:
To keep it simple and have her get the full hostess benefits rather than short by $15,
if it were a bridal registry, consider this. Have her make her list and give it to you
with her e-mail list. Then you could send out the e-vites for her with the list
attached. If you have her set up as a hostess on your website, they can order
through her party, and you will be notified and be able to enter the order with her
party. If by chance it got placed through her "bridal registry" she would not be
able to include it in her party. It would be a separate deal, as far as I know.

So they would email you there orders and you would put it in? What if they don't feel comfortable giving out credit card info? Or are you saying that they would place the orders online and then send updates (to those on the list she gives you) via email when an item is purchased?
Sorry, I have been wondering about this as well.

1. How can I create an online wish list for my housewarming party?

To create an online wish list for your housewarming party, you can use a platform like Pinterest or Amazon to add items that you would like your guests to bring as gifts. You can also use a website or app specifically designed for creating wish lists, such as Giftster or Wishlistr.

2. Can I customize my online wish list for my housewarming party?

Yes, you can customize your online wish list by adding your own photos, descriptions, and links to specific items. You can also categorize your list by room or type of gift, making it easier for guests to find and choose what they would like to bring.

3. How do I share my online wish list with my guests?

You can share your online wish list by sending a link to your guests via email, text, or social media. You can also include the link on your housewarming party invitations or create a QR code that guests can scan to access the list.

4. Are there any etiquette guidelines for creating an online wish list for a housewarming party?

It is important to be mindful of your guests' budgets and to include items at a variety of price points on your wish list. You should also avoid adding overly specific or personal items to the list, as it may make some guests uncomfortable. Additionally, it is considerate to thank your guests for any gifts they bring, regardless of whether or not they were on your wish list.

5. Can I still have a traditional registry for my housewarming party in addition to an online wish list?

Yes, you can have both a traditional registry and an online wish list for your housewarming party. This gives your guests options and allows them to choose the method that is most convenient for them. You can also include a note on your wish list or invitations that the traditional registry is available for those who prefer it.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• NancyD
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
espinoll
  • pjpamchef
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
KarenMarie
  • nldavis321