• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Anybody Done a Pampered Chef House Warming Party?

In summary, a Pampered Chef House Warming Party is a fun and interactive way to introduce friends and family to high-quality kitchen tools and products. Hosting a party is easy, and can be done in-person or online. The length of the party is typically 2-3 hours, and as a host, you can earn free products, discounts, and have a fun and memorable experience. There is no cost to host a party, as the consultant will bring all necessary supplies.
Sarah K.
Silver Member
Well I was wondering if anyone had done a house warming party? It would be similar to a Bridal Shower. The guests would buy off the new homeowners wish list and also for themselves. What do you all think?

Great idea
Sarah K. said:
Well I was wondering if anyone had done a house warming party? It would be similar to a Bridal Shower. The guests would buy off the new homeowners wish list and also for themselves. What do you all think?

I think that's a fabulous idea. It's almost as good as a bridal shower because it's the same idea and those are two occasions to buy the couple new kitchen products. Buying off a wish list and for themselves is a good idea to push at the show and also include the Guest special as the incentive.

Remind them that if the wish list is completely purchased, we sell Gift cards. Let the couple know the more orders they get, the more they get for FREE. Also encourage out of town orders with your website.

I have done an open house but not a house warming party. I would love to do one.

Debbie :D

Yes! It is a good idea, and I have done one. They did ok, but the guest turnout was not that great. We made the food before everyone arrived, so they could visit and show off the new house. I think if we had a better turnout it would have been a great success!

Elena

Related to Anybody Done a Pampered Chef House Warming Party?

1. What exactly is a Pampered Chef House Warming Party?

A Pampered Chef House Warming Party is a fun and interactive way to introduce friends and family to our high-quality kitchen tools and products. It's a chance to try out our products and learn new cooking techniques while enjoying delicious food and great company.

2. How do I host a Pampered Chef House Warming Party?

Hosting a Pampered Chef House Warming Party is easy! Simply invite your friends and family to your home and our consultant will bring all the necessary products and supplies for a successful party. You can also choose to have an online party where your guests can shop from the comfort of their own homes.

3. How long does a Pampered Chef House Warming Party last?

A typical Pampered Chef House Warming Party lasts about 2-3 hours. However, the length can vary depending on the number of guests and the level of engagement during the party.

4. What are the benefits of hosting a Pampered Chef House Warming Party?

As a host, you can earn free products, discounts, and exclusive host specials. You also have the opportunity to learn new recipes and cooking techniques, and have a fun and memorable experience with your loved ones.

5. Do I need to purchase anything as a host for the Pampered Chef House Warming Party?

No, there is no cost to host a Pampered Chef House Warming Party. Our consultant will bring all the necessary products and supplies for the party. All you need to do is provide a space for the party and invite your guests.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• NancyD
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
espinoll
  • nldavis321
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
nldavis321
  • 1PamperedMommy