• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Maximizing Bookings: Tips for Hosting a Successful House Warming Party!

In summary, my show yesterday was awesome! I had a total of 6 bookings!!! Four were catalog shows, one wedding registry, and one "House warming party"?????? Has anyone ever heard of this?? If so, how do you handle it??? Any suggestions would be helpful!!!!!!!!!
pamperedchef_OK_LA_MS
I had a show yesterday, ending up being totally awesome!! I had a total of 6 bookings!!! The people are form all over, so it won't be the same people at all of the shows. Four were catalog shows, one wedding registry, and one "House warming party"?????? :confused: :confused: Has anyone ever heard of this?? If so, how do you handle it??? Any suggestions would be helpful!!!!!!!

THANKS!!!

Just do it like a "bridal show"...the person with the house hosts, everyone comes and shops for themselves and they can also buy a gift for the host if they wish...

...or, just by shopping, the host gets benefits and "gifts".

My friend did one and we just did a normal cooking show and she used "come see my new kitchen" just to get them there...

Ok.. So, I suppose, no time like now to learn how to do a Wedding Registry!! :)

That's my thought--like a wedding shower. I had someone ask about doing a PC birthday party. They haven't scheduled it yet, but I think it would be a hoot!

Ok... Thanks for your input!! It is kind of weird... The person interested in the party is the actual person the party is for... She and her husband will be finishing up their new house, and want to have a house warming... I thought it was kind of weird... to throw yourself a party????:confused:

pamperedchef_OK_LA_MS said:
Ok... Thanks for your input!! It is kind of weird... The person interested in the party is the actual person the party is for... She and her husband will be finishing up their new house, and want to have a house warming... I thought it was kind of weird... to throw yourself a party????:confused:
That's what I think, too. I'd never throw myself a party at which I expected people to buy me something. A "come see the new house" party, sure!

Well, I guess when you think about it, hosting ANY PC party is throwing yourself a party. :)

That's why my friend had a "normal" party and just used the "come see my new kitchen" to get them there. No one bought her a housewarming gift...they just purchased which gave her free stuff...

Is she expecting others to buy her gifts there?

My SIL had a houswarming party a few months ago...it was me and the Tastefully Simple lady. It wasn't "for" her...just an excuse to have a party and show off her new house!

If she IS expecting people to buy her gifts...I think that's just plain wierd!

I thought it was quite weird when she asked about it. She said, "So, if I wanted to have a house warming party, would I just use a registry??" I was kind of baffled... One of those moments where I really wish my director was there so I could ask her because I was really caught off guard. I think I might try to persuade her into doing more of a "Come see my kitchen theme..." That sounds so much better!!! :)

The wedding registry is specifically for a wedding.

I personally would push the "come see my kitchen" and push to get people there and sales that would allow her to get "free and discounted" merchandise. Guests will be much more open to purchasing for themselves than to be "expected" to buy a gift if they show up...

1. How can I make my house warming party stand out from other host parties?

To make your house warming party unique and memorable, consider incorporating a theme or special activity. For example, you could have a potluck where guests bring their favorite dish, or you could have a DIY project where guests can create their own home decor. This will make your party more engaging and fun for everyone.

2. What are some ways to get more people to attend my house warming party?

One effective way to get more people to attend your party is by offering incentives, such as a raffle or giveaway. You could also ask your friends and family to bring a plus one to the party. Another idea is to create a Facebook event and invite your contacts, or post a flyer in your neighborhood or community bulletin board.

3. How can I showcase Pampered Chef products at my house warming party?

There are several ways to showcase Pampered Chef products at your house warming party. You can set up a display table with some of our popular products, such as our Stoneware or Quick Cooker. You could also incorporate product demonstrations into your party activities, such as making a recipe using our kitchen tools. Additionally, you can offer special discounts or promotions for guests who purchase Pampered Chef products at the party.

4. What are some tips for keeping guests engaged and entertained at the party?

To keep guests engaged and entertained, it's important to plan some fun activities throughout the party. This could include games, cooking demos, or a wine tasting. You could also have a photo booth set up with props and encourage guests to take pictures and share them on social media. Another idea is to have a prize wheel with small gifts or discounts for guests to spin and win.

5. How can I use my house warming party to book future parties?

One way to use your house warming party to book future parties is by offering a host incentive for guests who schedule a party with you. For example, you could offer a free product or a discount on their purchase. You can also ask guests to share their contact information and follow up with them after the party to schedule their own party. Lastly, make sure to mention the benefits of hosting a party, such as earning free products and discounts, during your party presentation.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• NancyD
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
espinoll
  • nldavis321
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
nldavis321
Replies