• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I'm Hosting a Non-Pampered Chef Party at My House

In summary, the person hosting a 31 party is wondering how and when to give their friends the new mini catalog without being rude. They plan to have a table by the entrance for guests to pick up a catalog as they leave, or to hand them out after the 31 consultant finishes taking orders. The host also plans to make and serve food using their Pampered Chef products during the party. Others suggest simply handing out the catalogs without making a big deal out of it, or slipping them in with the 31 orders when they are delivered. Overall, it is suggested to not worry about talking about PC after the 31 consultant is finished and to simply share what is new in your business with your friends.
ilovpc
Gold Member
Today I am hosting a 31 party and my closest friends will be there. I want to give my friends the new mini catalog (it will save me time by not going to the post office and $$ too), but don't know how or when to give it to them. I don't want to be rude and talk about PChef when the other consultant will be there. The 31 consultant and of course my friends now I sell Pampered Chef.
What would you do? I have a little table by the entrance...should I just put some minis there and have my friends pick one on their way out? Should I do it at the end after the consultant leaves?

Advise please?:confused:

Oh and of course that I will be making PC recipes and will be using my products to serve all the food.

Thanks,

I think it would be fine to put it on your table by the door. Or you could hand it to them as they are leaving.

If anyone leaves before the consultant is finished doing the orders I'd hand it to them as they are going out the door. After the consultant is done with all the orders I'd pass out the rest to the remaining guests and the 31 consultant. That party would then be over so there's be no conflict with her sales and now you are sharing what's new in your business...

They are your friends and they know the new catalog is coming out... don't make a big deal out of it and just hand it to them. At least that's what I have done... I just had a Scentsy party and before the consultant started and just said oh I have something for you and handed it to the person. No big deal, no issue. You can talk to the person another time.

I did a show for a 31 Consultant.

After the PC show, her and another 31 consultant got out some of their products & cattys.

Since my part was done and I was finishing up with the orders, I had no problem with it.

I can't imagine the Consultant doing your show would mind you talking about PC after she is done. She may even want a catty and place an order!

I would slip one in their bags when the 31 order comes in or give it to them when you deliver their order

What is a non-Pampered Chef party?

A non-Pampered Chef party is an event hosted by someone who is not a Pampered Chef consultant. It is a fun and social gathering where friends and family can come together to try out and purchase Pampered Chef products.

Do I need to purchase Pampered Chef products to host a non-Pampered Chef party?

No, you do not need to purchase any Pampered Chef products to host a non-Pampered Chef party. However, you can earn free and discounted products by hosting a party and inviting your friends and family to purchase items.

Can I customize the menu for my non-Pampered Chef party?

Yes, you can customize the menu for your non-Pampered Chef party. Our consultants can work with you to create a menu that fits your preferences and dietary restrictions.

What are the benefits of hosting a non-Pampered Chef party?

Hosting a non-Pampered Chef party is a great way to earn free and discounted products, as well as have a fun and interactive event with your friends and family. Our consultants will also provide cooking and product tips and demonstrations during the party.

How do I book a non-Pampered Chef party?

You can book a non-Pampered Chef party by contacting a Pampered Chef consultant in your area or by visiting our website and filling out a party request form. Our consultants will then work with you to plan and schedule your party.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Nightschild24
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • babywings76
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
babywings76
Replies