• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Hosting a Large Crowd: Tips for a Successful Housewarming Party

In summary, the customer wants to hold a house warming party for her 60+ work colleagues, but is unsure of how to go about it. The expert recommends hosting an open house style event with products available for sampling and a focus on customer service.
LeanneB.
I finally got a show booked for a great customer of mine at work that works for the local cable company. She wants to invite everyone that she works with (60+ people). Oh my goodness.....!!!!
Anyone with recommendations on inviting such a large crowd? She then mentioned that she has a small house, but wants to do this as a house warming party since she just moved in.
I told her that I would make her 70 flyers, but how many books do I give her for outside orders? I just don't know what to expect with this. I am hoping someone has some expertise on how to instuct this newbie on keeping this simple and organized.

I think I would handle this like an open house. Maybe set up some product stations for everyone to try out the products. Maybe have a couple pre-made recipes. This way you will have more time to mingle and provide customer service. I would set out picture frames showcasing the benefits of hosting a show and recruiting. Make sure you do a full service check out and if you have enough, give everyone a flyer regarding the benefits of hosting AND an opportunity brochure with their receipt. This way you can get your name and contact info out to everyone and possibly generate lots of shows and a few recruit leads as well.

I hope this helps!! And GOOD luck!!!

pampered.chris said:
I think I would handle this like an open house. Maybe set up some product stations for everyone to try out the products. Maybe have a couple pre-made recipes. This way you will have more time to mingle and provide customer service. I would set out picture frames showcasing the benefits of hosting a show and recruiting. Make sure you do a full service check out and if you have enough, give everyone a flyer regarding the benefits of hosting AND an opportunity brochure with their receipt. This way you can get your name and contact info out to everyone and possibly generate lots of shows and a few recruit leads as well.

I hope this helps!! And GOOD luck!!!

I knew that doing a cooking show would be a bit much to try to demo. I will bounce the open house idea at her, I am sure she will be okay with it. Even if 1/3 of these people show up, it will be a great show. I have stressed the importance to gathering outside orders for those unable to attend, how many books/order forms should I give her to start? I am hoping to give out the rest of my winter books and have my spring books on hand at that time.

I would find out how many "break" rooms they have at her work and give her a book for each one. She can make extra copies of the order forms at work to put with the books. That way the books are where the co-workers are. They will have the chance to check them out.

I would have extra hostess packets available to hand out at the show. I hand out the hostess packets to those that book for the current month and the next month but not any further out. I have found they lose them or they get all the orders weeks before the month starts.

I hope it all works out for you.

There was also a flyer in a different thread that would go great in those packets. I re-vamped it with my info but I will attach it here so you can put one with each book that goes to her work.

I hope it attached.

Attachments

• Letter in catalogs for catalog shows.doc
    266.5 KB · Views: 888
Hi there! Congratulations on booking such a large show with your customer at work! That's amazing! As far as inviting such a big crowd, I would recommend utilizing digital invitations through email or social media. This way, you can easily reach all 60+ people and keep track of RSVPs. You can also suggest that your hostess invite her coworkers in smaller groups to avoid overcrowding in her small house. As for outside orders, I would suggest giving your hostess a few extra catalogs to share with her coworkers and ask her to collect orders before the show to make it easier for you to process. You could also offer a special incentive for anyone who brings in outside orders for the show. I hope this helps and best of luck with your show!

What is a "Potential Large Show!!!"?

A "Potential Large Show!!!" is an event where a Pampered Chef consultant has the opportunity to showcase our products to a large group of potential customers. It is typically held in a home, but can also be held at a workplace, community center, or other location.

How do I book a "Potential Large Show!!!"?

To book a "Potential Large Show!!!", first identify a host who is willing to invite a large group of people to the event. Then, work with your Pampered Chef consultant to select a date, time, and location for the show. Your consultant will also assist in planning the details of the show and providing product information and samples.

What are the benefits of hosting a "Potential Large Show!!!"?

Hosting a "Potential Large Show!!!" can earn you free and discounted products, as well as exclusive host rewards. It also gives you the opportunity to introduce your friends and family to Pampered Chef products, and have a fun and interactive event in the comfort of your own home.

How many people should I invite to a "Potential Large Show!!!"?

It is recommended to invite at least 20-25 people to a "Potential Large Show!!!". This ensures a good turnout and gives you a variety of potential customers to introduce to Pampered Chef products. However, the number of guests can vary depending on the size of the location and your consultant can provide guidance on the ideal number of guests.

What types of products will be featured at a "Potential Large Show!!!"?

A "Potential Large Show!!!" will typically feature a variety of Pampered Chef products, such as kitchen tools, cookware, bakeware, and pantry items. Your consultant can work with you to customize the products featured based on your interests and needs.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• NancyD
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
espinoll
  • Humble Beginnings
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Aunticooks
  • texasteacher