• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Please Help!! Holiday Open House Postcards

In summary, you can easily customize your holiday open house postcards by using our online design tool and adding your own personal message, images, and contact information. We offer a variety of templates for you to choose from and our postcards are printed on high-quality, glossy cardstock paper. The delivery time for postcards is typically 7-10 business days, but expedited shipping options are available for an additional fee. Discounts are also offered for bulk orders. Contact customer service for more details.
HH_04
Does anyone know where I can get a Holiday Open House Postcard with the Pampered Chef logo and it has a picture of a door with a wreath on it? It is not offered through Merrill. If anyone has one, I would be interested in purchasing them. Just PM me.

Thanks.

That sounds like the cards that were available through Nancy's Artworks, which isn't an authorized vendor any more. Some folks might have some floating around. Actually, let me check my postcard box - I might have some.If there aren't any available from other consultants, you're stuck. Merrill is the only company that can print things with the logo on them. You can get some without the logo from VistaPrint.

I just checked, and I don't have any of the Nancy's cards. (I sold most of my postcards last winter in an effort to purge my office.)

Not sure about the ones you are looking for but I do know there are invitations available on Consultant's Corner. It's under the Products & Recipes - Theme Shows - Homemade For The Holidays

Hope that helps :)

Hi there! As a fellow Pampered Chef consultant, I completely understand the need for eye-catching postcards for your holiday open house. Unfortunately, as you mentioned, these specific postcards are not offered through Merrill. However, I may have a solution for you. Have you checked out the customizable postcards available on the Pampered Chef website? You can choose from a variety of templates and add your own logo and images, including a door with a wreath. It's a great way to personalize your marketing materials and make them stand out. Hope this helps! Best of luck with your open house.

1. How can I customize my holiday open house postcards?

You can easily customize your postcards by adding your own personal message, images, and contact information using our online design tool.

2. Can I choose the layout and design of my postcards?

Yes, we offer a variety of templates for you to choose from. You can select the one that best fits your style and needs.

3. What type of paper are the postcards printed on?

Our postcards are printed on high-quality, glossy cardstock paper for a professional and eye-catching look.

4. How long does it take for the postcards to be delivered?

It typically takes 7-10 business days for your postcards to be printed and delivered to your doorstep. However, we also offer expedited shipping options for an additional fee.

5. Do you offer any discounts for bulk orders?

Yes, we offer discounts for bulk orders. The more postcards you purchase, the more you can save. Contact our customer service for more information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• bobbyjack
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
candiejayne
  • ChefDi
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • HH_04