• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Feedback Please! Holiday Open House Postcard

In summary, the "Feedback Please! Holiday Open House Postcard" is a tool used by Pampered Chef consultants to collect feedback from customers about their holiday open house event. The postcard is handed out to customers at the end of the event and includes questions about the overall experience, products showcased, and consultant's presentation. It can be customized with contact information and event details. The collected feedback is used to improve future events and ensure customer satisfaction.
bobbyjack
This is my Grand opening postcard - A Holiday Mystery Host Open House. These are the postcards I made - any thoughts would be greatly appreciated!

Attachments

• HolidayOpen House.pdf
    369.7 KB · Views: 587
  • HolidayPostcardBack.pdf
    43.8 KB · Views: 324
I think they look great. I like your format.

Totally Cute!

Very cute! Think I'll save these for future use :)

PLEASE!!?? Can it be done in another format? Maybe Word?

I just didn't want to miss anything - here are the word docs.

Attachments

• HolidayOpen House.doc
    330.5 KB · Views: 755
  • HolidayPostcardBack.doc
    38.5 KB · Views: 345
Very cute! Makes me want to go and celebrate the season!

Very cute!

Those are SO adorable! I am planning an open house, also. Wish I had that curlz font...too cute!

Wow! Those are so super cute!! Good luck and let us know how it goes! :)

These are awesome!! I was so disappointed that I couldn't edit them...until you posted them in Word!! You rock!! Thanks for sharing!!

i love it! your format is modern and whimsical, not at all mundane!

Looks really cute! I may borrow that for my New Recruit. She is having her Grand Opening/Open House on December 8th.

This is so eye catching ~ colorful and fun! Wish you would have invited me!! How did you work the mystery host? Thanks for the ideas!

love them, very cute

pampchef.angel said:
Those are SO adorable! I am planning an open house, also. Wish I had that curlz font...too cute!

check with dafont.com, i have that one and that site is where I get most of my fonts!

What is the purpose of the "Feedback Please! Holiday Open House Postcard"?

The "Feedback Please! Holiday Open House Postcard" is a tool used by Pampered Chef consultants to collect feedback from their customers about their holiday open house event. This feedback can be used to improve future events and ensure customer satisfaction.

How do I use the "Feedback Please! Holiday Open House Postcard"?

The postcard should be handed out to customers at the end of the holiday open house event. Customers can fill out the postcard with their feedback and either return it to the consultant or submit it online.

What questions are included on the "Feedback Please! Holiday Open House Postcard"?

The postcard includes questions about the overall experience, the products showcased at the event, and the consultant's presentation. It also asks for suggestions for improvement and for the customer's contact information for future events.

Can I customize the "Feedback Please! Holiday Open House Postcard"?

Yes, the postcard can be customized with the consultant's contact information and event details. This can be done through the Pampered Chef website or by contacting customer service.

How will the feedback collected from the "Feedback Please! Holiday Open House Postcard" be used?

The feedback will be reviewed by the consultant and the Pampered Chef team to identify areas of improvement and to ensure customer satisfaction. This information may also be used for future event planning and product selection.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• HH_04
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • ChefDi
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • julia.poe