• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Catalogs for Feb Party: Kansas-based, Shipping OK (2/25)

In summary, to request catalogs for a February party, you can contact a local Pampered Chef consultant or visit their website and click on the "Request a Catalog" button. Catalogs are available for parties in Kansas and can be shipped to any address within the United States. The time it takes to receive the catalogs may vary but it typically takes 3-5 business days. There is no cost for the catalogs as they are provided free of charge to help with party planning.
heatherbethjohnson
I am a few catalogs short for one last Feb party. I am in Kansas, but I am willing to pay shipping if someone can get them in the mail priority tomorrow (2/25). Please let me know. Please email me at [email protected]

I have 10 I will send you if you still need them! Let me know and I can go to the post office in the morning

1. How can I request catalogs for my February party?

You can request catalogs for your February party by contacting your local Pampered Chef consultant or by visiting our website and clicking on the "Request a Catalog" button. You will need to provide your name, address, and contact information to receive the catalogs.

2. Are the catalogs available for parties in Kansas?

Yes, our catalogs are available for parties in Kansas. We have consultants located in various areas throughout the state who can assist you with your catalog needs.

3. Can I have the catalogs shipped to a different address?

Yes, we offer shipping to any address within the United States. You can specify a different shipping address when placing your catalog request.

4. How long does it take to receive the catalogs?

The time it takes to receive your catalogs may vary depending on your location and the availability of our consultants. Typically, it takes 3-5 business days for the catalogs to reach you after your request has been processed.

5. Is there a cost for the catalogs?

No, there is no cost for the catalogs. Our catalogs are provided to you free of charge to help you plan and host a successful party.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Patti
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pctharper
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
pctharper
  • shelly.nurse