• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Needed: 1 Spanish Fall/Winter Catalog

In summary, the Spanish Fall/Winter Catalog features a variety of kitchen tools and cookware, including stoneware, cutlery, and bakeware products. The prices in the Spanish catalog are the same as the English version and non-Spanish speakers can still order from it with the help of translations and customer service. There may be some variations in products offered between the two versions, but hosting parties and fundraisers using the Spanish catalog is encouraged.
Suzy Englert
Does anyone have 1 current Spanish catalog they could mail me? The host of a Feb. catalog show wants one to share with Spanish-speaking employees where she works. Please email me at:[email protected] if you have one. I will reimburse you for postage and the catalog.

Many thanks!
Suzy in Texas

This reminds me.....HO started sending us 1 spanish catalog in out c/o kits last year. I thought I had put mine away, but for some odd reason it kept getting mixed-in with my show catalogs. As soon as a guest would tell me that they needed a catalog that they could read I knew what happened....it happened about 4 times and almost almost became a joke as there would be at least one person at that show who was at the previous show where it happened.

I have some if you need them. PM me!

1. What products are featured in the Spanish Fall/Winter Catalog?

The Spanish Fall/Winter Catalog offers a variety of kitchen tools and cookware, including our popular stoneware, cutlery, and bakeware products.

2. Are the prices the same as the English version?

Yes, the prices in the Spanish Fall/Winter Catalog are the same as the English version. We strive to offer the same quality products at the same prices for all of our customers.

3. Can I order from the Spanish Fall/Winter Catalog if I don't speak Spanish?

Yes, you can still order from the Spanish Fall/Winter Catalog even if you don't speak Spanish. Our website offers translations and our customer service team is also available to assist you with any questions.

4. Will the Spanish Fall/Winter Catalog have different products than the English version?

Yes, there may be some variations in products offered between the Spanish and English versions of the catalog. We strive to offer a diverse selection of products to meet the needs of all our customers.

5. Can I host a party or fundraiser using the Spanish Fall/Winter Catalog?

Absolutely! We encourage our consultants to offer parties and fundraisers using the Spanish Fall/Winter Catalog to reach a wider audience. Contact your consultant for more information on hosting a party or fundraiser.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• SillyChef
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
SillyChef
  • cat
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
mary k
  • jbondr