• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Spanish Supplies are Needed for a Church Carnival Fundraiser?

In summary, the essential Spanish supplies needed for cooking are olive oil, paprika, saffron, sherry vinegar, and cured meats like chorizo and jamón. Regular olive oil can be substituted for Spanish olive oil, but the flavor may differ. Spanish paprika, also known as pimentón, is necessary for authentic Spanish cooking. Aged sherry vinegar is the best type to use for Spanish dishes. While any type of cured meat can be used, traditional Spanish cured meats like chorizo and jamón will give dishes an authentic flavor.
SillyChef
Hello Ladies.

I was going to put in a Supply Order and I was not sure whether the items would make it here by the 29th. I am doing a church carnival (fundraiser) and the majority of the members are Spanish Speaking. I really need some supplies since I don't have anything that is Spanish right now. Here is what I need:

100 Spanish Spring / Summer 07 Catalogs
1 Pack of Spanish Consultant Agreements
1 Pack of Your Life Your Way Spanish
40 Write in Sales Receipts Spanish (I can always print out the one on CC)
100 Opportunity brochures in Spanish

Please let me know if ANYONE can help!

I have some of these items and I don't think I will be using them after all. PM or email me.

SillyChef said:
Hello Ladies.

I was going to put in a Supply Order and I was not sure whether the items would make it here by the 29th. I am doing a church carnival (fundraiser) and the majority of the members are Spanish Speaking. I really need some supplies since I don't have anything that is Spanish right now. Here is what I need:

EDITED:

75 Spanish Spring / Summer 07 Catalogs
1 Pack of Your Life Your Way Spanish
40 Write in Sales Receipts Spanish (I can always print out the one on CC)
100 Opportunity brochures in Spanish

Please let me know if ANYONE can help!

I will paypal whom ever the money... I really really need this stuff by next Sunday. :eek: :(

What are the essential Spanish supplies needed for cooking?

The essential Spanish supplies needed for cooking include olive oil, paprika, saffron, sherry vinegar, and cured meats such as chorizo and jamón.

Can I substitute regular olive oil for Spanish olive oil?

Yes, you can substitute regular olive oil for Spanish olive oil. However, the flavor may be slightly different as Spanish olive oil has a distinct taste.

Do I need a special type of paprika for Spanish cooking?

Yes, you will need Spanish paprika, also known as pimentón, for authentic Spanish cooking. It has a smokier and more intense flavor compared to regular paprika.

What is the best type of sherry vinegar to use for Spanish dishes?

The best type of sherry vinegar to use for Spanish dishes is aged sherry vinegar. It has a more complex and rich flavor that enhances the taste of Spanish dishes.

Can I use any type of cured meat for Spanish recipes?

While you can use any type of cured meat for Spanish recipes, using traditional Spanish cured meats such as chorizo and jamón will give your dishes an authentic Spanish flavor.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lisaterwilliger
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • ParishKitchen
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
ParishKitchen
  • dmfink