• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Supplies for Your Business? Check Out This Great Deal!

In summary, the seller is offering various Pampered Chef items for sale, including SS 2007 catalogs, SS 2005 itemized receipts, "It's Show Time" planners, "Celebrations" invitations, opportunity brochures, and PC software and videos. They are asking for $25 for the whole lot, plus shipping, but are willing to split up the items if necessary. The invitations have photos of gift ideas, but do not come with recipes. The seller has already sold the items to another buyer.
Candi_f
Gold Member
JUST REDUCED to only $15 + shipping for the whole lot!

I am cleaning out my office and would love for someone to put these to good use.

* Full pack of SS 2007 Catalogs with Salad & Berry Spinner on the cover, unstamped and in wrapper

* Full pack of SS 2005 Itemized Receipts, unstamped and in wrapper

* 13 dark purple "It's Show Time" planners, unstamped

* 28 dark green "It's Show Time" planners, unstamped

* 50 bright purple "It's Show Time" planners, unstamped

* 9 bright green "It's Show Time" planners, unstamped

* 1 FW 2007 catalog, Spanish, stamped

* 13 packs "Celebrations Gifts to Go!" invitations (40 in each pack)

* 3 packs "Celebrations Fast Family Favorites" invitations (40 in each pack)

* 3 packs "Celebrations Simply Stunning Appetizers" invitations (40 in each pack)

* 40 loose invitations "Celebrate Summer! With The Pampered Chef", unstamped

* Nearly full pad of The Pampered Chef event info sheets (different than current Survey Slips)

* Lots opportunity brochures and host program flyers and such, older versions that may be better for vendor fairs and expos as handouts.

* PC software, videos, and such

And any other PC paperwork items I can find during my cleaning

:)

Asking $25 for the whole lot, plus shipping (will be heavy, but everything should be able to fit into a flat-rate box for $8.95)

I would prefer to sell the whole lot at once, esp. since it would save on shipping...but if somebody wants me to split it up, let me know.

Thanks!

Last edited:
bump......

bump.......

Last edited:
Candi_f said:
bump......

From the computer challenged...
What does bump mean?
Schel :confused:

:) They are just bumping it up so that it will be read again and someone that wasn't on will see it now.

bump......

What are - "It's Show Time" planners?? Are they just older cooking show planners?

Yep! They are what we used before the brand new Cooking Show Planning Guides...but they are basically the same thing. And although they are older, they are still useful, because there isn't any dated information in it. The host can still use it to plan their guest list and wish list, and it still outlines the host program and such. Just a different format...

Have you sold this lot yet

bump......

bump......

bump......

Tell me more about
13 packs "Celebrations Gifts to Go!" invitations (40 in each pack)
This was before my time
Are there recipes to go with this Theme??

The invitations are similar to the normal ones, where you can put the date, time, etc. on it. On the front of the invite is photo of various gift ideas...one of which is the batter bowl filled with layered ingredients for a cookie/brownie mix. There are no recipes included with these, although there were recipe cards for batter bowl brownies/hearty minestrone soup mix that you could hand out at the shows, kind of similar to those that we have now for handouts at our theme shows. On the invite, it says "Free recipe card with gift ideas when you attend my Show!", so you can either try to find these cards, make up your own, or since the circle that has that statement in it is relatively small, you could cover the circle up with a "Bring a Friend" sticker or something and just not give one out. It's up to you. :) As I mentioned, I have no packs of these recipe cards, but I do have one loose one I could give you when you buy the invitations that I could include inside the shipment for you. Hope this helps!

This is still available! :)

How much would shipping be to 06905? Thanks :)

The items are heavy, but I should be able to fit it all inside an $8.95 flat-rate box.

These have been sold! Thanks Vanessa!

1. How can I place an order for business supplies?

To place an order for business supplies, you can either visit our website and add the items to your cart, or contact your Pampered Chef consultant for assistance. Your consultant can also help you with any questions you may have about our products.

2. What types of business supplies are available?

We offer a variety of business supplies to help you run your Pampered Chef business efficiently. This includes order forms, catalogs, business cards, and other marketing materials. We also offer kitchen tools and cookware for use during cooking shows.

3. Can I customize my business supplies with my personal information?

Yes, you can customize your business supplies with your name, contact information, and logo. This can help you promote your business and make a professional impression on your customers.

4. How long does it take for business supplies to be delivered?

Delivery times for business supplies may vary depending on your location. However, most orders are processed and shipped within 1-2 business days. You will receive a tracking number to monitor the delivery of your order.

5. Are there any discounts available for purchasing business supplies in bulk?

Yes, we offer discounts for bulk orders of business supplies. Please contact your consultant or our customer service team for more information on bulk pricing and discounts.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Julia Mideiros
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Lonetta Canales
Replies
Views
Serendi
  • toaster_pastry
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies