• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Wanted: Item from Catalog - Email [email protected]

In summary, the Pampered Chef consultant is unable to directly sell items, but can assist with ordering through their website or connecting you with a consultant in your area. Delivery times may vary and the company offers a satisfaction guarantee with a 30-day return policy. Unfortunately, coupons or discount codes are not available, but there is a rewards program for hosting parties or referring friends. Items can be added to an online registry or wish list for easy gifting options.
Chozengirl
Gold Member
Was that taken out of the catalog?
I have a friend who desperately wants it, but I can't find it.
If anyone has an extra one, or one they are willing to part with, please email me
[email protected]

Yep, they retired it. Check in the Trading Post area to see if anyone has a spare.

Unfortunately, I am not sure which specific product you are referring to. Can you provide more information, such as the name of the product or the brand? That will help me determine if it was taken out of the catalog and if it is still available. Thank you!

1. Can I purchase the item directly from you?

Unfortunately, I am not able to directly sell items from the Pampered Chef catalog. However, I can help you place an order through my personal consultant website or connect you with a consultant in your area.

2. How long will it take for the item to be delivered?

Delivery times may vary depending on your location and the availability of the item. Generally, orders are processed and shipped within 1-2 business days, and delivery can take anywhere from 3-7 business days.

3. Is the item covered under any warranty?

Pampered Chef offers a satisfaction guarantee on all of their products. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, you can return it within 30 days for a full refund or exchange. Some products may also have specific warranties, which can be found on the product page or in the product manual.

4. Can I use a coupon or discount code on this item?

Unfortunately, Pampered Chef does not offer coupons or discount codes. However, they do have a rewards program where you can earn discounts and free products by hosting a party or referring friends.

5. Can I add this item to my registry or wish list?

Yes, you can add items from the Pampered Chef catalog to your online registry or wish list. This makes it easy for friends and family to purchase items for you as gifts. You can also share your registry or wish list through email or social media.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Chozengirl
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
chef_kimmo
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Patrick O'Sullivan
  • Products and Tips
Replies