• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Smaller Item to Get at Half Price

In summary, the items available at half price change monthly and typically include smaller kitchen tools and gadgets. You can check the monthly specials on the website or catalog, where the items on sale will be labeled. Yes, you can purchase multiple items at half price as long as they are in stock. Hosting a party is not necessary to take advantage of the half price offer, but it can earn you additional discounts and free products. The half price offer is only available for the current month's specials and ends when the month is over.
Intrepid_Chef
Silver Member
I am one of those long-time consultants who pretty much owns the whole catalog. Food chopper, manual food processor, cutlery, scrapers, bamboo spoons, executive and stainless cookware ... and now the Rock Crock. I also have a large stash of cash and carry, which I dip into for gifts and giveaways.I have a November show going in this weekend and I am pretty sure I will have a half price and 60 percent item to claim.Which would you suggest:* A new Cookie Press (I have the old one and it gets trotted out for Christmas and no other time of the year.
* An extra Easy Accent Decorator (I have one but it would be nice to have on hand to sell or use in a pinch.)
* A metal baking sheet (never know when someone might need it.)I'm pretty much over adding big, heavy things that won't fit in my cupboards.Ideas?

Or an extra oil spritzer ...

Based on the requests I get, I'd suggest the Easy Accent Decorator. It also makes a good charity auction/basket piece.

I agree with Rae on the Easy Accent Decorator. The metal baking sheets are also good to have extra - and they are easy to store. Many times we are cooking multiple things and need the same size pan twice - so I use my extras regularly.

I also agree with the EAD. I have 3- great for when you want to change to a different color frosting or filling without having to clean it.

Too late. I went with the cutting board my roommate had been requesting. My friends that I offered them to all got cookware.

What items are typically available at half price?

The items available at half price change each month, but they are typically smaller kitchen tools and gadgets.

How do I know which items are on sale?

You can view the monthly specials on our website or through our catalog. The items on sale will be marked with a special label.

Can I purchase more than one item at half price?

Yes, you can purchase multiple items at half price as long as they are still available in stock.

Do I have to host a party to take advantage of the half price offer?

No, you do not have to host a party to purchase items at half price. However, hosting a party can earn you additional discounts and free products.

How long does the half price offer last?

The half price offer is only available for the current month's specials. Once the month is over, the items will go back to their original price.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
mspibb
  • Intrepid_Chef
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • Fluffy215
  • Products and Tips
Replies