• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Smaller item to get at half price

Intrepid_Chef

Legend Member
Silver Member
Nov 6, 2007
I am one of those long-time consultants who pretty much owns the whole catalog. Food chopper, manual food processor, cutlery, scrapers, bamboo spoons, executive and stainless cookware ... and now the Rock Crock. I also have a large stash of cash and carry, which I dip into for gifts and giveaways.

I have a November show going in this weekend and I am pretty sure I will have a half price and 60 percent item to claim.

Which would you suggest:

* A new Cookie Press (I have the old one and it gets trotted out for Christmas and no other time of the year.
* An extra Easy Accent Decorator (I have one but it would be nice to have on hand to sell or use in a pinch.)
* A metal baking sheet (never know when someone might need it.)

I'm pretty much over adding big, heavy things that won't fit in my cupboards.

Ideas?

raebates

Legend Member
Staff member
Dec 6, 2005
Based on the requests I get, I'd suggest the Easy Accent Decorator. It also makes a good charity auction/basket piece.

kam

Legacy Member
Staff member
Mar 17, 2006
I agree with Rae on the Easy Accent Decorator. The metal baking sheets are also good to have extra - and they are easy to store. Many times we are cooking multiple things and need the same size pan twice - so I use my extras regularly.

DebPC

Legacy Member
Staff member
Apr 14, 2004
I also agree with the EAD. I have 3- great for when you want to change to a different color frosting or filling without having to clean it.

Intrepid_Chef

Legend Member
Silver Member
Nov 6, 2007
Too late. I went with the cutting board my roommate had been requesting. My friends that I offered them to all got cookware.