• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Wanted: Discontinued Conference Swag - Email [email protected] Today!

In summary, the email is a call for discontinued conference swag items to be used for future events and promotions. Interested sellers can contact [email protected] with a list of items to receive an offer. The swag can include a variety of items, but not food or perishables. There is no specific deadline for submissions, but earlier submissions have a higher chance of being purchased. Compensation and credit will be provided for selected items.
Chozengirl
Gold Member
I have a host who wanted one, and didn't know they were discontinued.
So, I know all of you conference attendees have at least on from your suprise boxes ;)
If you are willing to part please email me at
[email protected]
TIA

I have one that I bought ages ago and never used. It is not in its original box, but brand new. Shamefully, I can't imagine that I'll ever use it. I don't remember how much it cost, so make an offer.

The bread tubes were $6.50

--Jenny L

I've got the square & star ones. I'd be happy to part with both of them. $6 each plus shipping from 62626. :)

I have a square one I can part with.

I have star, square and flower bread tubes avaliable for $6.00 each plus shipping from 18038

I think mine is the flower one. Since I don't have the box $5 plus shipping from 75068.

I have several different ones if anyone is interested!

I have all 4 (scalloped, square, heart, star). $5 each plus shipping to you.

I said I would post this recipe last night. I know it is older but we could use the Executive Cookware and demo it as a very easy recipe and show how easily the pan comes clean. If I do it, I will bring the bread tube along and give it to my host as her gift. I turned out awesome when I made them in the Heart Shaped Tube.

Attachments

• Crispy S'more Treats.doc
    153.5 KB · Views: 212

1. What is the purpose of the "Wanted: Discontinued Conference Swag" email?

The email is a call for any discontinued conference swag items that may be available for purchase. These items will be used for future events and promotions.

2. Who should I contact if I have discontinued conference swag to sell?

Please email [email protected] with a list of the items you have available and their condition. Our team will review and get back to you with an offer.

3. Can I sell any type of conference swag?

Yes, we are open to purchasing a variety of items such as branded merchandise, tote bags, water bottles, pens, and more. However, we are not interested in purchasing any food or perishable items.

4. Is there a deadline for submitting discontinued conference swag?

No, there is no specific deadline. We are always looking for new items to add to our collection. However, the sooner you submit your items, the higher the chance of them being purchased and used for future events.

5. Will I receive credit or compensation for my discontinued conference swag?

If your items are selected for purchase, our team will provide compensation based on the condition and value of the items. You will also receive credit for contributing to our collection and helping us provide unique and quality swag for our events.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Chozengirl
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • MissChef
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
MissChef
  • srduggan