• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Kids Measuring Spoons and Recipe Cards

In summary, the kids measuring spoons and recipe cards from Pampered Chef are suitable for children ages 5 and up, but can also be used with adult supervision for younger children. They are dishwasher safe and made with durable and high-quality materials. There is no limit to the number of recipes that can be added to the cards, and additional cards can be purchased separately. Both the measuring spoons and recipe cards are BPA-free for added safety.
pamperedcary
Gold Member
Holding Kids Cooking Classes and ran short on these items. They were on the outlet and are now gone. Need 4-5 more but willing to buy as many as I can find.

I had received some in my surprise boxes while at conference and thought maybe someone out there did too and doesn't need them.:)

Please let me know if you have any! THANK YOU!

I think I have some extras left over from my cooking classes. I have too many as it is. Let me check to be sure, I'll try to post again tomorrow. The measuring cups right? I don't remember having any measuring spoons for kids.

Debbie :chef:

Let me know if you still need some b/c I think I have some too.

Well I thought I had extra, but I can't find any. Just the ones my own kids use for our classes.

Debbie :chef:

I have two sets of the kids' Measuring Cups if still interested. E-mail me off-group at [email protected] with your ship-to zip and I can figure a total for you. Thanks! :)

I have two sets of the measuring cups & one of the cards. Let me know if you still need them.

Related to Need Kids Measuring Spoons and Recipe Cards

1. What age range are these kids measuring spoons and recipe cards suitable for?

The kids measuring spoons and recipe cards from Pampered Chef are recommended for children ages 5 and up. However, with adult supervision, younger children can also enjoy using them.

2. Are the measuring spoons and recipe cards dishwasher safe?

Yes, these products are made with durable and high-quality materials that are safe to be washed in the dishwasher.

3. Is there a limit to the number of recipes that can be added to the recipe cards?

No, the recipe cards have plenty of space to add multiple recipes. You can even use both sides of the card to write down your favorite recipes.

4. Can I purchase additional recipe cards separately?

Yes, additional recipe cards can be purchased separately. They come in sets of 10 and can be found on the Pampered Chef website or through a consultant.

5. Are the measuring spoons and recipe cards BPA-free?

Yes, both the measuring spoons and recipe cards are made with BPA-free materials, ensuring safety for you and your children.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Tams
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Tams
  • jst4467
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
dannyzmom
  • EmAdams