• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for recipe cards and kitchen tools?

In summary, the top Pampered Chef products for easy meal solutions are the Quick Cooker, Deluxe Air Fryer, Mix 'N Chop, Manual Food Processor, and Veggie Spiralizer. For time-saving kitchen tools, we recommend the Quick Slice, Mix 'N Scraper, Garlic Press, Measure-All Cup, and Chef's Silicone Basting Brush. For meal prep, we suggest the Flexible Cutting Mats, Salad Chopper, Avocado Peeler, Herb Mill, and Salad and Berry Spinner. For healthy eating options, we recommend the Veggie Strip Maker, Ceramic Egg Cooker, Microwave Popcorn Maker, Salad Dressing Mixer, and Nonstick Grill Pan. Some essential Pampered Chef products for versatile cooking options are the Deep
jst4467
Hey all,

I'm new to this! My first show is Jan. 30 and then my grand opening Feb. 7--so excited. I'm in need of some things though and maybe you all can help me out! I love the warm caramel nutty brownies and was wondering if PC ever had the recipe cards for them. I want to have them available. Also wondering if there were ever recipe card for the jerk chicken nachos?

Also, wanting to buy:

black tool turn about
juicer
kitchen shears black
mix and chop
adjustable measuring CUP and spoons

Let me know if you may have any of these items discounted, I will take new or gently used. My zip is 92252, so if you could give me a quote with shipping, that'd be great! Thanks so much everyone!

You would be able to do a personal order for these products and get your discount on them and have them back in time for your 1st show.

Thanks...I looked into that, I just thought if there was anyone that had them gently used I may be able to get a better deal. :)

Good luck on your first show! Have fun with it. If you can't/don't have all the PC tools, don't worry.

You will also be earning Pampered Chef dollars and can use them to buy these items.

i have many of those things - I'll write in a few hours - heading out right now

1. What are the top Pampered Chef products for looking for easy meal solutions?

The top Pampered Chef products for easy meal solutions are the Quick Cooker, the Deluxe Air Fryer, the Mix 'N Chop, the Manual Food Processor, and the Veggie Spiralizer.

2. Can you recommend any Pampered Chef products for looking for time-saving kitchen tools?

For time-saving kitchen tools, we recommend the Quick Slice, the Mix 'N Scraper, the Garlic Press, the Measure-All Cup, and the Chef's Silicone Basting Brush.

3. I am looking for products to help with meal prep. What do you suggest from Pampered Chef?

For meal prep, we suggest the Flexible Cutting Mats, the Salad Chopper, the Avocado Peeler, the Herb Mill, and the Salad and Berry Spinner.

4. What Pampered Chef products are best for looking for healthy eating options?

For healthy eating options, we recommend the Veggie Strip Maker, the Ceramic Egg Cooker, the Microwave Popcorn Maker, the Salad Dressing Mixer, and the Nonstick Grill Pan.

5. Are there any essential Pampered Chef products for looking for versatile cooking options?

Some essential Pampered Chef products for versatile cooking options are the Deep Dish Baker, the Rockcrok Dutch Oven, the Multi-Pot, the Grill and Griddle Set, and the Quick Cooker Steamer Set.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jst4467
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
jst4467
  • jst4467
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Dnisew
  • ckmom002