• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for Recipe Card Collection Items...

In summary, the Recipe Card Collection items are designed to help organize and store recipes, making them easily accessible without having to search through a messy pile of papers. The collection includes recipe binders, sleeves, dividers, and cards that work together to create a comprehensive organization system. The items are customizable, allowing users to add their own recipes using the blank cards and dividers. While some items may be dishwasher safe, it is recommended to hand wash them for longevity. The collection does not come with pre-printed recipes, but users can find recipes on the website or use the blank cards to write down their own.
hmolah
Hello all-

I have a customer who is looking for more recipe cards and pockets/protectors for her Recipe Card Collection binder. If anyone has any that they are willing to give up, or knows of how to get more, please post a message or PM me!

Thanks so much!

Heather

It might be helpful if we knew which recipe cards/collections she already owned.

It's the only one Pampered Chef has sold in the recent years that I know of. It was a binder that had blank cards and pocket protectors. She is looking for the blank cards and the protectors since she already has the binder.

Thanks

Aren't those items still on the replacement parts order form?

I know I had bought some while back.. You may wanna check there.

They are on the replacement parts order form in PP, items 283A and 283B. I just ordered them for someone.

Wow- didn't think to start there!

Thanks everyone!

What is the benefit of purchasing the Recipe Card Collection items?

The Recipe Card Collection items are specifically designed to help you organize and store your favorite recipes. With these items, you can easily access and reference your recipes without having to search through a messy pile of papers.

What items are included in the Recipe Card Collection?

The Recipe Card Collection includes a variety of products such as recipe binders, sleeves, dividers, and cards. These items are all designed to work together to create a comprehensive recipe organization system.

Can I add my own recipes to the Recipe Card Collection items?

Yes, the Recipe Card Collection items are designed to be customizable. You can easily add your own recipes to the collection by using the blank recipe cards and dividers included in the set.

Are the Recipe Card Collection items dishwasher safe?

While some of the items in the collection may be dishwasher safe, it is recommended to hand wash them to ensure the longevity of the products. The recipe cards and dividers should not be placed in the dishwasher as they may become damaged.

Do the Recipe Card Collection items come with recipes?

No, the Recipe Card Collection items do not come with pre-printed recipes. However, you can find a variety of recipes on our website or use the blank cards included in the set to write down your own favorite recipes.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefChillFL
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
ChefChillFL
  • hlaffoon5
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Jolie_Paradoxe
  • mrshamel3808